am i the only one?

Hi all. sitting here doing bugger all talking to random people online when i suddenly got the urge to go out and take apart the shopping trolley someone has dumped at the other end of the village and screw them to a piece of ply i have in the shed and go down the road on it.

Am i the only person who gets strange urges like this? if not what do you get urges to do?

and before anyone says anything masturbating, kill the missus etc does NOT count.

Guest ROUGH COATED

I sometime's get the urge to DRIVE A TRUCK THROUGH THE LOCAL MOSQUE because it STINK'S LIKE SHITE :sick: AND IM SICK OF SEEING PAKI'S RAPING THE LIFE OUT THIS PLACE WITH NO RESPECT FOR THE BRITISH PEOPLE WHAT SO EVER :drink:

• Like 1

Been having urges for bbq chicken wings ever since i had them at hooters about a month ago. Not hard to figure that one out though, lol. Boobs.... bbq wings.................. heaven on earth. Also been having the urge to go on a shit scary rollercoaster. Neither really strange but urges ive been having non the less