mating untried dogs...

The prop with the lucher now days that people just breed till try and make a few pound for them selfs.The dog is only 2 years old why breed out off her she still young wait till she is 4 /5 and see what your dog can do.I think that a dog that is not up till that job should be sewed up or balls cut off so they can not breed and then there would not be so much muck out there getting passed on and on and on or even worse.Yea should only breed your dog if you need a pup yourself and your dogs are getting on abit.

:

The prop with the lucher now days that people just breed till try and make a few pound for them selfs.The dog is only 2 years old why breed out off her she still young wait till she is 4 /5 and see what your dog can do.I think that a dog that is not up till that job should be sewed up or balls cut off so they can not breed and then there would not be so much muck out there getting passed on and on and on or even worse.Yea should only breed your dog if you need a pup yourself and your dogs are getting on abit.

there you go again :doh:

Wat is the dog bred out of is it from a long line of noted lurchers and was the injury due to an unavoidable accident??atb dell

the dog got injured on a fox!!! bit through the knee joint which burst the bag that keeps all the joint lubrication inside!! this lead to fluid trapped between the skin and the healed fluid bag!! the dog was bred well and was catching regularily!! cant speak for the bitch as have no idea!!1 i am not saying i agree that we should breed from un proven stock ESPECIALLY WHEN BREEDING TERRIERS!! BUT ALL THE LAD IS DOING IS THROWING HIS DOG OVER A BITCH TO KEEP A PUP BACK TO RUN ON!! if the pup dont make the grade im sure it will be destroyed!!! the outcome of the rest of the litter is the responsibilty of the owner of the bitch!! just my opinion any way!! believeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Edited by swag

my mate as a lurcher its about 2 years old.dog hasn't done a great deal actually hes done jack really got injured at the beginning of the season.my question to everyone does this dog deserve to be mated?as my mate thinks it ok.

Honestly stu get a life!!!!! Hav u ever seen the dog work? The dog isnt 5 and had 4 seasons of hard graft but hes a young dog yea!! 2 start with uv never seen the dog work!!! I have and every thing iv seen him do was A1 couldnt ask 4 more!!! The breeding behind the dog is top class and hes injured and mite never come right and thats a real shame and he was injured while working! AS WE ALL KNOW STU!! So to cut a long story short dont stick stupid posts up u messer about other people who are supost to be your pals!!! I would use the dog over my tried and tested bitch tomorow because hes a qaulity dog with size speed and he does work piks rabbits up n retrieves them with ease and has got the heart to take on bigger qaurry and has already proven that because thats how he got injured!! SO GET A LIFE AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I WONT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU YOU MORON!!!!!!

Wat is the dog bred out of is it from a long line of noted lurchers and was the injury due to an unavoidable accident??atb dell

the dog got injured on a fox!!! bit through the knee joint which burst the bag that keeps all the joint lubrication inside!! this lead to fluid trapped between the skin and the healed fluid bag!! the dog was bred well and was catching regularily!! cant speak for the bitch as have no idea!!1 i am not saying i agree that we should breed from un proven stock ESPECIALLY WHEN BREEDING TERRIERS!! BUT ALL THE LAD IS DOING IS THROWING HIS DOG OVER A BITCH TO KEEP A PUP BACK TO RUN ON!! if the pup dont make the grade im sure it will be destroyed!!! the outcome of the rest of the litter is the responsibilty of the owner of the bitch!! just my opinion any way!! believeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

In that case theirs no reason why the lad should not breed the dog i would if it was mine and they were the circumstances of the dog being injured.Good luck atvb dell

my mate as a lurcher its about 2 years old.dog hasn't done a great deal actually hes done jack really got injured at the beginning of the season.my question to everyone does this dog deserve to be mated?as my mate thinks it ok.

Honestly stu get a life!!!!! Hav u ever seen the dog work? The dog isnt 5 and had 4 seasons of hard graft but hes a young dog yea!! 2 start with uv never seen the dog work!!! I have and every thing iv seen him do was A1 couldnt ask 4 more!!! The breeding behind the dog is top class and hes injured and mite never come right and thats a real shame and he was injured while working! AS WE ALL KNOW STU!! So to cut a long story short dont stick stupid posts up u messer about other people who are supost to be your pals!!! I would use the dog over my tried and tested bitch tomorow because hes a qaulity dog with size speed and he does work piks rabbits up n retrieves them with ease and has got the heart to take on bigger qaurry and has already proven that because thats how he got injured!! SO GET A LIFE AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I WONT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU YOU MORON!!!!!!

seen this dog run many times and was coming on nicely. shame he got nailed, ,but thats working dogs for you. im having a pup of this litter, so we'll see how it gets on..... if it takes any trates from its sire, like his speed and turning ability i shud have a good dog..

If the breedings there go for it mate seen it too many times a strain thats done you proud and your down to the last of the line risk waiting till its four or five dont think so im lucky if they make four or five lost a few good breeding animals over the years and been put back to start more than once,

If its what you desire get it done as long as your not peddling for cash and know what your doing no problems imo beter to keep a line than lose it atb. :thumbs: