My daily driver and my worker

Here are 1 pic of my daily driver and 2 pics of my worker.

The daily driver is a 98' Grand Cherokee 5.9 LX with Mopar Performance ECU.

The Worker is a 91' Wrangler YJ, 4" Rubicon Express, 3" Bodylift, 33 X 12,5 R 15 MT, 120000 Win and some more specials....

I have them 2 years now, they are solid constructed and cheep in repair parts (thanks for the low Dollar).

Are here some Jeep fans in this forum?

post-43433-126685927187_thumb.jpg

post-43433-126685929872_thumb.jpg

post-43433-126685931774_thumb.jpg

jeeps arent that popular here. Mainly because theyre rubbish. Quality and reliablity wise i mean.

They are the same the world over and I wouldn't say they are rubbish at all. Qualities not bad, I have had a couple and neither of them had ever let me down. In fact they are a cheap luxury motor.

I have one here for sale a spotless year 2000, 4lt, 47,000 miles fmdsh, electric every ting, DVD player, Sony playstation wireless head sets, head rest screens, leather heated seats etc etc. £3000, hows that for a cheap motor.

jeeps arent that popular here. Mainly because theyre rubbish. Quality and reliablity wise i mean.

They are the same the world over and I wouldn't say they are rubbish at all. Qualities not bad, I have had a couple and neither of them had ever let me down. In fact they are a cheap luxury motor.

I have one here for sale a spotless year 2000, 4lt, 47,000 miles fmdsh, electric every ting, DVD player, Sony playstation wireless head sets, head rest screens, leather heated seats etc etc. £3000, hows that for a cheap motor.

I agree here. Jeep Cherokee, not the Grand. Very good off road with a good set of tyres, nice size boot too.

The early models did have a bad reputation for £££ on parts, however from 2000 onwards they are sound. Farmers here use them, and use them well!

Edited by artic

I agree here. Jeep Cherokee, not the Grand. Very good off road with a good set of tyres, nice size boot too.

The early models did have a bad reputation for £££ on parts, however from 2000 onwards they are sound. Farmers here use them, and use them well!

Ok, the quality of European or Japanese 4wheelers is often better, but I paid half the price for the Jeeps, that I would have to pay for an other 4wheeler.

The repair parts from the Daimler-Chrysler dealer are expensive in Germany, too. You can get here better repair stuff from other dealers for the half price, but take care that you don't get Chinese parts.

Edited by Hagen