bushing with the lurchers and terriers,

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats true , asits all happening quick ,plus you dontned to walk in the publics vue to get sport localy bushing to much beasts that are illegal now to chase ,if you wanted to take bushing with lurchers you would need to break them or you would be bouncing them all over the place ,great sport tho

We never get much, but we try to have a few mooches a week none the less. Great fun when the terriers get a sniff of something, can be a pain when you've got a terrier that suffers from selective deafness though! :doh::laugh:

bushing it proberly my favourite hunting. ave been going a lot on my own lately because im training my lurcher. weve got 3 gundogs and a lurcher so they dont miss much. most of the time its just my springer and lurcher a take tho and take the ferret in a my bag for the odd mark. love going out with my friends and there dogs but when trying to get your dog trained its a bad idea to go out in a crowd. heres some pics of my bushing team

atb poacherman

post-43216-126678288083_thumb.jpg

I loved getting up early every saturday morning to go out to the woods with my mate and his terriers and lurcher. Got my lurcher working well with the pack and was great fun. We'd stop hunting about 7:30/8:00 for a camp fire and we'd cook some sausages and make a cuppa, before heading off again.

Great Fun that was. :thumbs:

Its the only way to get some decent sport around my way.The rabbits have had more lamp than a cats eye on the M6 And any easy sets have been ferreted to death.

A decent bushing outfit gives you more of a chance of taking somthing home for the pot.Great fun to. :thumbs:

Yep we use to do it every sunday great work out for the dogs and the banter between the lads was brill :laugh::laugh:

like the pic mate its a cracker

Cheers bud we use to hunt all day sunday and video it.So sunday night get a good cargo watch the video and slag each others dogs.(all in good fun)Good times.atb Catcher