air rifle hunting

Guest king ratcatcher

Ive got a Theoben Evolution in .20 and also just bought a Daystate X2R Sport also in .20.Ive used .22 air rifles for years but now like this calibre.Only problem is not a great choice of pellets if you use a FAC rifle in this calibre.Both mine are 12ft/lb so there is no problem with pellets.I use JSB Exacts and HN FTT.

Not trying to be funny mate or discredit you in any way but if you look at the above pic the first 3 bunnies from the left on the far away row look exactly the same as the 5th, 6th, and 7th bunnies on the near row... :hmm:

Like I say though just an observation :victory:

Guest craftycarper

i thought the same, did someone get adobe cs2 for christmas :laugh::laugh: on further observation i would also so that the back row right hand side, first 4 bunnies is repeated 3-4 times on the trot then the sequence changes again.

How many true bunnies are actually in the original pic mate, can't be asked to work it out....

Edited by craftycarper

:11: :11: :11: any f****r that knows me will tell you i can just about turn on a computer let alone f**k around with pictures ... if i could the second pic wouldnt be that small :11: ... i can easily shoot up to 50 rabbits on a night out here as the place is crawling with them ... tell you what just to keep you happy when the moon goes down and my flue has gone i will go out and shoot a tidy little number for you lads and take a pic from all angles just so you will be happy :11: :11: :11: .........

Not trying to be funny mate or discredit you in any way but if you look at the above pic the first 3 bunnies from the left on the far away row look exactly the same as the 5th, 6th, and 7th bunnies on the near row... :hmm:

Like I say though just an observation :victory:

they could all be brother & sister wabbits :11:

and socks has totally wiped out an entire wabbit family :D

:hmm:

bigrabbit792771sk5.jpg

anyway had a hour out this morning with the rimmy only managed the one honest

That is my pet rabbit ,thumper ,trill came round the other day and said take a pic of me with your buck rabbit,I thought it was a strange request,i suppose hell juggle it to turn it into 50 thumpers and post it on smoochers!