Will David Cameron overturn the ban?

wirralman if we all thought like you there would be no marches or protests like you i have never been legal up untill a few years ago never had permission but hunted all my life with lurchers and been on every march and done a lot more to stop the ban things i cant put on a open forum .not being legal has not stopped me trying to stop the ban coming into force there were old men in their eighties on the marches men who have poached all their life but still did their bit like thousands and thousands of others to stop the ban in london and brighton cardiff and lots of other marches there were lurcher men and women terriermen and women and all the other feildsports including the hunts standing side by side getting their point across and a lot getting battered all to try and save hunting with dogs in this country but let me tell you i bet you will not find many of us that thinks it was a waste of time and money.in fact far from it because it showed the country and the rest of the world that we will not go away and hide under a rock or ever stop doing what we believe in ie hunting with our dogs /hounds its just a pity that the ones like you were not there with us .

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lets start hunting anti"s instead of foxes f**k um all

Posted Images

wirralman if we all thought like you there would be no marches or protests like you i have never been legal up untill a few years ago never had permission but hunted all my life with lurchers and been on every march and done a lot more to stop the ban things i cant put on a open forum .not being legal has not stopped me trying to stop the ban coming into force there were old men in their eighties on the marches men who have poached all their life but still did their bit like thousands and thousands of others to stop the ban in london and brighton cardiff and lots of other marches there were lurcher men and women terriermen and women and all the other feildsports including the hunts standing side by side getting their point across and a lot getting battered all to try and save hunting with dogs in this country but let me tell you i bet you will not find many of us that thinks it was a waste of time and money.in fact far from it because it showed the country and the rest of the world that we will not go away and hide under a rock or ever stop doing what we believe in ie hunting with our dogs /hounds its just a pity that the ones like you were not there with us .

Well said boyo if i lived on a county estate instead of a council estate id let you poach it anytime :thumbs:

my opinion is if cameran gets in he will keep his word and put it to a free vote which is all he has ever said he will do but to be honest i dont think it will ever be as it was the best we can hope for in my opinion and thats all it is is that he will licence it but i fear even then stag hunting and coursing will suffer i truly hope ime wrong on both acounts .

Its Roy Orbison time for courseing in this country like has been said wat makes people think it will get overturnedwallbash.gif

My favourite sport was always courseing, unfortunatly courseing become synonomous with poaching thieveing gypo's. I hav maye 10,000 acres of permision but if i turned up with a running dog id loose it all because of the damage that poachers do on a weekly basis, and i mean damage not just runing the odd bit of game.

We hav had 5 years to discuss [bANNED TEXT] to replace the ban with and everyones been obbsessed with repeal.

The worst years of my life were living in hunt service and never knowing when the axe would fall, when id loose my job, my home. I dont want to go back to the status quo. Each huting dog sport needs to clean up its act and put forward its case for licenceing themselves. (poachers licence??)

Its Roy Orbison time for courseing in this country like has been said wat makes people think it will get overturnedwallbash.gif

My favourite sport was always courseing, unfortunatly courseing become synonomous with poaching thieveing gypo's. I hav maye 10,000 acres of permision but if i turned up with a running dog id loose it all because of the damage that poachers do on a weekly basis, and i mean damage not just runing the odd bit of game.

We hav had 5 years to discuss [bANNED TEXT] to replace the ban with and everyones been obbsessed with repeal.

The worst years of my life were living in hunt service and never knowing when the axe would fall, when id loose my job, my home. I dont want to go back to the status quo. Each huting dog sport needs to clean up its act and put forward its case for licenceing themselves. (poachers licence??)

Got to agree on that one but theirs poachers and so called poachers and imho all these high profile police operations to catch feild drivers[in my area]and other mob handed idiots have only added fuel to the fire.atb dell

ive gotta agree with your above post poacher mob handed across feilds have ruined coursing and in my opinion that more than anything else brought the problems that we now have trying to get a run was always taught get on the ground early first light have your runs and get back off no one the wiser and there to run again . driving the feilds have ruined even this now.

I just wonder if the Metro would allow a pro hunt advert in their paper? Why should a paper take a particular stance on a particular subject? Why allow use a picture that tells one side of the story, Why not put a picture of a fox killing a new born lamb in for instance?.....what I noticed is that the organisaton that paid for the advert must have been struggling to get a photo, this photo must be very old if you look at the car in the background!

:wallbash:

Atb Mr Jones

This is not hunting, its a ponsed up version of the real thing. Its these redcoats thats f****d it for the majority.....

I don't think it would be over turned, but I do think what might be possible is a relaxed version of the law, there is a hell of a lot of laws that are not really adhered to and authorities either don't really care or don't waste their time on, I think this is the best we can hope for. I think this is already happening. There are folk out there that waste our reputation, drive slip, drive slip etc. If you know the land you are working and know that there's not a problem and you're local, which hopefully is the majority then the futures bright.

Atb Mr Jones

Edited by Mr Jones

just came back in after giving my dog's their last walk to read your rubbish reply dildo1 man,I have been out with both cheshire hunt's and the mid wales and have sat and listened to upper class twit's and nob's like yourself pull down ordinary working men as council estate rubbish and poacher's,when thing's started to get a bit spicy with the anti's is when we became usefull as steward's and unpaid terriermen.you give your loyalty easilly to two organised sport's as you're probably as scared of the dark as you so obviously were of your employer's if your post is to be believed,you must hate having to live among ordinary people now on the council estate,it seems so far beneath a man of your obvious breeding,as for myself I shall enlighten you a bit,I have written permission on more land than I could possibly walk on if I went out day and night for a week,this was hard earned over forty year's of pest control with shotgun and rifle,lurcher's and terrier's,I have alway's had the greatest respect for any quarry I hunt and cannot abide cruelty,I have also been lucky enough to have been paid for something I would have done for nothing.you automatically assumed I was some gypsy poacher,shame on you!!if you notice I call myself a countryman,this was not done by random,I genuinely care about every aspect of the countryside and will not be called by you or boyo for something I obviously hold so dear,this is a democratic society,I never said I did nothing to support the cause,I said by that point it was already a waste of time as it was too late and so it turned out to be.Every lad that run's a dog is not a poacher,every lad that dig's is not a badger digger,give people a chance dido1 and you may find the world a better place,yours in sport,wirral countryman

We are doomed to fail if nobody can agree on a site dedicated to hunting and spend all their time slagging each other off how the fu#k are we going to present a united front to the anti's.

Stop fu#king moaning and bickering get off your arses and do something about saving your sport.

And before I get flamed I did the marches gave weeks of my time putting up posters for the CA and the got arrested in parliament square all to try and save your sport.

What do you think will happen if the ban is lifted? do you think LACS will just disappear and be forgotten?

All lifting the existing ban will do is leave the door open for more and tighter restrictions.

Overturning the ban will not be the end of this it will just be the start.

The lacs started there campaign some time ago. The F--kers allways seem to be one step ahead :censored:

http://www.league.org.uk/news_detail.aspx?id=57

What do you think will happen if the ban is lifted? do you think LACS will just disappear and be forgotten?

All lifting the existing ban will do is leave the door open for more and tighter restrictions.

The lacs started there campaign some time ago. The F--kers allways seem to be one step ahead :censored:

They stay one step in front because they are organised and don't spend all their time shouting about poaching (and guys running your dog over your schools playing field is not poaching)Too much time is spent posturing about who has the biggest dick and all the time the people who will stop hunting for good are campaigning against you it's all very sad really.

wirral countryman i myself never said anything about you other than what you stated above and that was you never marched because it was a waste of time and money well in my opinion thats bullshit and its a good job we all didnt feel like that . i can see by your posts your an avid feildsportsman who loves his sport with his dogs and who has walked the walk doing what we all love. but i can assure you if you had been on any of those marches standing next to lurcher terrier and other dogmen and women you defo wouldnt have thought it was a waste of time . good hunting in whats left of the season .

They stay one step in front because they are organised and don't spend all their time shouting about poaching (and guys running your dog over your schools playing field is not poaching)Too much time is spent posturing about who has the biggest dick and all the time the people who will stop hunting for good are campaigning against you it's all very sad really.

Cant argue with that