lonely hob

my poor old hob knoby looks so miserable in his batchelor pad i know it wont be forever any advice apart from geting him a friend he really misis his girls , he doesnt even know how to make a proper nest lol :laugh:

Edited by Jamie m

my poor old hob knoby looks so miserable in his batchelor pad i know it wont be forever any advice apart from geting him a friend he really misis his girls , he doesnt even know how to make a proper nest lol :laugh:

make the nest 4 him lol,plenty of toys 2 keep him occupied,it wont b 4 long untill the girls cum bak :thumbs:

Knoby The Hob, possibly the best name ever for a ferret!! :D

yes i know good name in it

i have had to split my hob from my jill since december,i felt so guilty doing it, i put a few toys & a nice wooly jumper that had shrunk in the wash, he sleeps in that now in the middle of the hutch, he doesnt even use the nest box i made for him, hoping to put him back with the girls next weekend, now that the implant has kicked in he should be coming out of season, i miss all the dooking from them all playing, you can also like another poster said bring him inside for a few hours it helps releive some stress & it is amusing to say the least,

regards john

never heard anything so fecking stupid in all my life with regard to a ferret

but he is depresed lol anyway ive been online to a company in america and have orderd a blow up jill ferret for him they come highly recomended it shud be here by the start of the week

but he is depresed lol anyway ive been online to a company in america and have orderd a blow up jill ferret for him they come highly recomended it shud be here by the start of the week

:clapper: