Brindle lurchers

A few months ago i met a mate of mine to take the dogs out together. He had a deer, grey, collie which was brindle. It looked a proper handsome bitch! Since then quite by accident iv ended up with a pup with brindle markings, although he looks black without being in the sunlight. I was hoping to see some pics of brindle and tiger brindle dogs.

one of mine

post-30965-126643058121_thumb.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's my bitch    

hes a 5/8 3/8 bull greyhound

Posted Images

my mates pups. saluki whippet grey x bull grey

how much bull is in the pups?i have a dog of the same breeding,she is a saluki whippet greyhound x 1/4 bull greyhound

The sire is 1/2 cross

my bitch does well but would would be a better lamp dog on the bigger stuff if the sire was 1/2 instead of 1/4,she does well in the daytime though aswell

my mates pups. saluki whippet grey x bull grey

how much bull is in the pups?i have a dog of the same breeding,she is a saluki whippet greyhound x 1/4 bull greyhound

The sire is 1/2 cross

my bitch does well but would would be a better lamp dog on the bigger stuff if the sire was 1/2 instead of 1/4,she does well in the daytime though aswell

the sire is a good day time dog. the dam is a cracking all rounder got photos of them if you want some

A few months ago i met a mate of mine to take the dogs out together. He had a deer, grey, collie which was brindle. It looked a proper handsome bitch! Since then quite by accident iv ended up with a pup with brindle markings, although he looks black without being in the sunlight. I was hoping to see some pics of brindle and tiger brindle dogs.

one of mine

heres my whippet 5 months old

beach4.jpg