TIME TO START AGAIN

well i whent and picked up the new pup on saturday and even as i drove into the guys drive i still couldnt decide which pup i should take .... my head was telling me to take the little black bitch and my gut was saying take the brindle .... in the end i let the missus decide and she chose the black bitch .... after watching them play for another hour i knew that she was the right choice .... the brindle bitch was a little to headstrong for me and wouldnt have suited my style of training or working .... she travelled home with me without a murmer and even slept most of the way .... she was introduced to her hunting partner the terrier i bred last year and they got on fine .... i threw her a nice plump rabbit back and she finished it off in no time .... next came the big test SLEEP TIME ... i kenneled her out in the run with the terrier bitch and after about an hour and a half of howling all was silent and stayed that way untill 8 the next morning ... she howled for 10 mins last night when she first whent out and again at 01.30 this morning but apart from that she has been good as gold .... she is eating like a lion which is always a good sign ..... tommorow is ferret introduction and at the end of the week i will start on her very basic training as she is still a little to young at the moment .... she is a well balanced pup and is a credit to the breeder ..... TEGAN

Picture314.jpg

Picture317.jpg

Picture321.jpg

Picture324.jpg

Got touch of 'Jungle-Fever' mate!?... :11: ...they come in other colours as well didnt you know?... :11:

Best of luck with the new one mate...the wife is looking into a nice coursing litter at the moment...so e could be going through it again!...thank god the kennels should be done soon!..

All the best and hope you have fun with her,...

Kye,..

PS...my bitch ith the broken tail has had it taken off now mate,..its healing well, but now she has gone and hurt her foot!...we think maybe a snake/spider bite,...shes on meds and doing well...talk about a accident prone bitch, she 'aint started the season yet and shes been laid up for ages!..lol.

Lovely pup....women always know best....you should know that :D

How tall should she make?

MOLL.

women yhea :blink: .... i am hoping she will level at around the 23 - 24 inch mark .......