A morning out wIth MICKY

Well micky of here and moochers came over saturday to help me set some snares and then back again on the sunday to check the wires and do a few setts.So went out this morning to check the snares we had 1 rabbit the rest had not been touched.The weather was rubbish for snaring there was a frost and it was very still.So on to the ferreting got to the first sett put the purse nets down and entered ferrets within minates first one in the net,10 mins later second one and that was it.We did a few other setts and nothing went the other side of the field first sett we did we bolted a kit of about 5 weeks old,the ferret killed as you would expect with baby rabbits so we retrived the ferret and decide to call it a day,don't want to spend hlaf the day digging down to baby rabbits :wallbash::censored: .

Would just like to say A BIG THANK YOU TO MICKY :notworthy::notworthy: for coming up and giving me a hand,just wish it could have been a better bag.Thanks again and see you in september.

A few pics.

The field we worked today.

001-28.jpg

The first sett

002-29.jpg

Me with the EOD shot and a proper spade so i am told not like my hairdresser's spade. :whistling::boogie:

004-22.jpg

I think micky took a few pics as well.

• Like 2

Well micky of here and moochers came over saturday to help me set some snares and then back again on the sunday to check the wires and do a few setts.So went out this morning to check the snares we had 1 rabbit the rest had not been touched.The weather was rubbish for snaring there was a frost and it was very still.So on to the ferreting got to the first sett put the purse nets down and entered ferrets within minates first one in the net,10 mins later second one and that was it.We did a few other setts and nothing went the other side of the field first sett we did we bolted a kit of about 5 weeks old,the ferret killed as you would expect with baby rabbits so we retrived the ferret and decide to call it a day,don't want to spend hlaf the day digging down to baby rabbits :wallbash::censored: .

Would just like to say A BIG THANK YOU TO MICKY :notworthy::notworthy: for coming up and giving me a hand,just wish it could have been a better bag.Thanks again and see you in september.

A few pics.

The field we worked today.

001-28.jpg

The first sett

002-29.jpg

Me with the EOD shot and a proper spade so i am told not like my hairdresser's spade. :whistling::boogie:

004-22.jpg

I think micky took a few pics as well.

there you go paul ,i put the other one up on the young rabbits thread

post-4256-126626215053_thumb.jpg