Singlehanded Vs LDR

listen carefuli im down to your place tomorow hunting so if you want to meet up and have a bit sport and talk about what i have in mind i dont f**k about if i put my energy into it i do it. but if im not happy with things ill say, there no backing out but i will not go on a fools errrand , ille have adog or twow ith me so if you want to spew on about backing out your welcome ,in away up the dales in morning but will be passing later

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you live in absolute Cookoo land mate!! I have never herd so much shite in all my life. No farmer in this day and age is able to keep poachers of there land, Fact!! It is sad but true and there are no

Whin, are you for fecking real, what a load of shite you spout. Bruce is from a rescue,- no known breeding. You can't argue about the quality of that dog. Lots of good dogs everywhere, but this dog

Well said LDR he just being a totally f*****g TWAT yes you whin

Posted Images

listen carefuli im down to your place tomorow hunting so if you want to meet up and have a bit sport and talk about what i have in mind i dont f**k about if i put my energy into it i do it. but if im not happy with things ill say, there no backing out but i will not go on a fools errrand , ille have adog or twow ith me so if you want to spew on about backing out your welcome ,in away up the dales in morning but will be passing later

Whin, I only walk out with genuine lads. Announce your competition on here and start taking entries ! You've talked abut it, you think LDR's comp was no good, you think you can do better, just do it !

Cheers.

• Like 1

did i say better eejit heed , i says run in a more sporting fashion and maybe a bit more farer ,and on maybe more productive ground , and not just for computer hunters for people in sporting mags as well , u dont no me but any body who walks out with me no im a serous hunting guy ,if thats what needs to be ,but in the bigger picture maybe all i was told was lies about what panned out that nite ,i no some losers gripe about things , and well last years final was agripe but when a young lad tells me how it was not going let it happen being in this game along time hunting full on at times on allsorts , maybe thye are telling lies and porkys ,i have been in comps and saw simliar situations , me personaly i dont rate the rabbit as much as a strong buck or a hare , so catching a few rabbs or a good few isnt difficult ,but what i do like is fair play , and good sport or i would ask questions why im here , ,if it comes of it will be good

i am very genuine and only tell it how it is , no hidden agendas as realy im not that mad into catching rabbits daily its just abit fun for me and whiles the time away and pays the bills doing abit pestcontrol , ive never once gott wo exited over catching 50 60 70 rabbits just agood nite out , or agreat days rabbiting , its not rocket sceince and its all legal , but it is good fun and good meat , andthey are pests in certain areas , ps i was asked to go down if i wanted and i would had seen for my self and i would had says it as it was , im a straight shooter ,but thought youse were going to have agood nite on some good land as the lad had traveld a good bit , all in all its over and done with get on with it and hopefully it goes smooth in the final and planty sport ,

so who is the grand final between ? ldr v ?

Zap, the Southeners haven't run their final off yet, hopefully they will do it this week, and the winner will be against LDR.

Cheers.

who is in the southern final charty

Any ground anywhere is the same for both dogs. They were let down this time on ground they were meant to be running on, from what i understand. So had to cover other ground. Bruce does not need any favouritism. Best dog i know of and its other people who have seen him work that call him "the wonder dog" not Danny.

What was wrong with last years final.

Edited by Gin

dream on soft lad , if thta was the case they woukd be a pile of guys there to by a pup ,u saw many good dogs ive been lucky enough to see good dogs and afew greats,hadan old beardie cross catch 48 on her own one nite had agreat black and white collie type yet to see her betrred in the all round steak , believe me if i thought bruce was the real article i would pay money to breed of him , gin if your fit ill show you a real article as im down your way today home bred of worker to worker , he can pill the pot and some more , if you every question about dogs ask the guy who ran in semi final sh or my old bitch who had a feched leg and could still catch rabits for fun and in her prime everything was game ,dont believe , the hu tning life lamping thing is best dogs if you do you are very naive to hunting poaching coursing etc

Whin, are you for fecking real, what a load of shite you spout.

Bruce is from a rescue,- no known breeding.

You can't argue about the quality of that dog. Lots of good dogs everywhere, but this dog is out plenty and taken all sorts. Its about who wins what on the night, same for both dogs.

You will find that in your comp for next year.

Jesus feck

Edited by Gin
  • Like 2