cocker pups due

mother is a golden cocker ,and father is a chocalate cocker father has loads of ftch maserdwyn , housty etc in his side and is a good worker used on a esate, mother has manily show lines but is a cracking working dog works with my goshawks , pups are due 6 of march will be k.c reg dew clawed etc and hopfully docked if i can find a local vet near by who will do it ,

pm me if intreasted

south wales area

thanks dafydd

post-21452-126591725083_thumb.jpg

post-21452-126591725909_thumb.jpg

Edited by dafydd23

mother is a golden cocker ,and father is a chocalate cocker father has loads of ftch maserdwyn , housty etc in his side and is a good worker used on a esate, mother has manily show lines but is a cracking working dog works with my goshawks , pups are due 6 of may will be k.c reg dew clawed etc and hopfully docked if i can find a local vet near by who will do it ,

pm me if intreasted

south wales area

thanks dafydd

nice dogs them how much would you like for a pup mate

nice dogs them how much would you like for a pup mate

if i can find a vet that will dock as i have rang about 10 vets and all said no, they will be £500 female and £450 male ,

as for crossing working and show strain i want a pup off the litter to work and wanted nore working strain in her , as i was giving the mum a phew years back and trainned her up to work under my birds bushing and retreving , she still got a very good nose and drive with all her show strain in her , hope this helps

mate i think u r asking to much for these pups, u can buy 100% pure working cockers for that money, i wudnt touch 1 of these anyway...

bargain if you can get them at that price around here a full pedigree working strain from maesderwyn etc are around 700-800 a pup also show strains of cocker are at least 600 a pup

are these kc reg, and also agree with paul, fee is high for a mix of 2 different strains if we are totally honest. I wouldn't touch show line stock, personally but glad she is doing a job for you,

yea kc reg and pups will be kc reg docked dew clawed frontline and insured for 6 weeks,

Edited by dafydd23

Hi.

i agree with the previous comments on using show strain, not only do they have more inherant problems , Eyes and Ears etc, they also lack pace and drive.

the other thing to consider is further down the line of breeding, some unscrupulous people may sell there pups falsely as pure bred working strain. This has happened in the past with sprocker type pups.

And as for the price of pups, i am also from south wales and the only pups sold for £700 plus are bred by Dai Ormond(Rowston) and Peter Jones(Maessyderwen). so i must agree very excessive price for what they are. :thumbdown:

My FTAW cocker only cost £55o and he is out of FTCHXFTCH.

post-16128-126602037641_thumb.jpg

Edited by askiro

Hi.

i agree with the previous comments on using show strain, not only do they have more inherant problems , Eyes and Ears etc, they also lack pace and drive.

the other thing to consider is further down the line of breeding, some unscrupulous people may sell there pups falsely as pure bred working strain. This has happened in the past with sprocker type pups.

And as for the price of pups, i am also from south wales and the only pups sold for £700 plus are bred by Dai Ormond(Rowston) and Peter Jones(Maessyderwen). so i must agree very excessive price for what they are. :thumbdown:

nice looking cocker you got there , i think after alot helpful advise males will be £350 and females £400

Hi.

nice looking cocker you got there , i think after alot helpful advise males will be £350 and females £400

if you are crossing these to dogs mate wouldnt that meen you are improving the blood line as you are putting working blood into show blood,the way i look at it what ever faults the show stuff has you are improving it with the working side.just my oppinion but thats how it looks to me atb mate

if you are crossing these to dogs mate wouldnt that meen you are improving the blood line as you are putting working blood into show blood,the way i look at it what ever faults the show stuff has you are improving it with the working side.just my oppinion but thats how it looks to me atb mate

if you want a working dog your first priority isnt to improve a show line,you are dilutind working blood with show blood