INDE

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SEE IF I HAD A DOG THAT WAS ALL OVER A HARE AT THAT AGE/ THERES NO MONEY THAT WOULD PART ME FROM IT.

seen a couple of dogs an bitches outta her to be honest only 1 season dogs an they not my cuppa tea like but each to there own

looks a bit like your bitch willielennox

Posted Images

seen a couple of dogs an bitches outta her to be honest only 1 season dogs an they not my cuppa tea like but each to there own :thumbs:

which pups have you seen run out of her? all the ones i seen wee quiet good, some of them very good

seen a couple of dogs an bitches outta her to be honest only 1 season dogs an they not my cuppa tea like but each to there own thumbs.gif

which pups have you seen run out of her? all the ones i seen wee quiet good, some of them very good

any of them of that stuff in scotland

i think there is a 13 momth old pup in scotland now ,from indy x buddy. hardly fair to be sayin 1 season dogs when its a baby in february, if thats the dog your on about.. any other dogs that way bred in scotland are from my dog carson x whippet/greyhound, id heard they were running not bad.

never seen any of pups run out of indie bred some out of mollys sister to buddy 2 years old in july good items

mollys sister that you lined buddy to , was it a white bitch? is that definatley how she was bred , cos my mate bought her off that scank minshaw ,he mentioned deacon but said 3/4 saluki bred bitch was dam?