seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

chester you got pm mate.

cocker you and des will be like a dog with two cocks this coming seoson if they turn out like j bonnie and judy all out of f buddy j bonnie was exceptional bitch be nice if more came out of these lines like that relentless attack and can stay for ever . white flash was this type of runner up and attack tiil the catch wind no problem . we all no what we wont the ones i pick cant catch one in a phone box ,usaully the unlikely ones in litter come good . and des could u send me down the electric collar thanks

Sorry pink ive just lent the collar out to kc...have you never tried camomile tea?

no des cant say i have ,is it like bromide ,thats what kc needs lol

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

chester you got pm mate.

cocker you and des will be like a dog with two cocks this coming seoson if they turn out like j bonnie and judy all out of f buddy j bonnie was exceptional bitch be nice if more came out of these lines like that relentless attack and can stay for ever . white flash was this type of runner up and attack tiil the catch wind no problem . we all no what we wont the ones i pick cant catch one in a phone box ,usaully the unlikely ones in litter come good . and des could u send me down the electric collar thanks

Sorry pink ive just lent the collar out to kc...have you never tried camomile tea?

Did you use to play in a band ian called the coveney rejects,mark mentioned something?

chester you got pm mate.

Did you use to play in a band ian called the coveney rejects,mark mentioned something?

yes des i was lead singer ,that cream bitch pup is a masterpiece u wanna make your kennels outer 10 mm plate .no kc not that sort of plating lol

chester you got pm mate.

yes des i was lead singer ,that cream bitch pup is a masterpiece u wanna make your kennels outer 10 mm plate .no kc not that sort of plating lol

Which did your prefer,a day out with red Sonia of singing or support band to david bowie

chester you got pm mate.

:tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2: love giving a good plateing :laugh::thumbs:

chester you got pm mate.

:tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2: love giving a good plateing :laugh::thumbs:

i bet the women in your manor have the most cleanest jack and dannys when you go out week ends me and des love our dogging ,you like the other type 0f dogging youve got to learn to keep it in your boxers kc . your pay in the end big time yours in chasing the stut not the flange pinkster

chester you got pm mate.

Which did your prefer,a day out with red Sonia of singing or support band to david bowie

rs des des would you prefer a days coursing with omc or a day in bed with susan boyle lolol

ld man coursing wasnt aloud to say the word craig id choose the day out with him :laugh::laugh::laugh:

on a more realistic note lads ive got a nice pup out of cindy x scout which im quiet looking forward to was there any other dog or bitch sisters or brothers to the forley cup winner make the grade just interested in the cocktails percentages thanks

chester you got pm mate.

rs des des would you prefer a days coursing with omc or a day in bed with susan boyle lolol

Su-bo doesn't know any good fish shops on the a170 so theres only one answer

ld man coursing wasnt aloud to say the word craig id choose the day out with him :laugh::laugh::laugh:

on a more realistic note lads ive got a nice pup out of cindy x scout which im quiet looking forward to was there any other dog or bitch sisters or brothers to the forley cup winner make the grade just interested in the cocktails percentages thanks

Your only a Saturday morning hunter pinky,your percentages are very slim :laugh::laugh:

• 3 weeks later...