seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

a was wishing u well omc with the young stock ,,and when the bunnies pick up .,.,.there one or 3 good youngsters about mate roberto s dog jockeys bitch and couple of lads off hear are running ...as you know there chase x maggie bred best of luck to the boys they take the risks //like most men i jae b turbos do sumtimes blow but takes a great dog to do 3 s 4s in winter round black land i had permision there for years till old bill got me thrown off wankers !!

• Like 2

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

Here`s some bred from Ozzy. Dog`s bred to hack the heavy :thumbs: DSC-HX100V-0038_zpsa3d1af38.jpgWB5000-HZ25W-0035_zps941dbe51.jpg

any clips of these dogs running pics prove nowt mate

They are not meant to prove "nowt". Have i any clip`s of these dog`s running to post on a public website?? Just photo`s im afraid but thank`s for your observation as we all need more negativity these day`s. However i will say the dogs in the pic`s are not just pet`s. Thank`s again :thumbs:
  • Like 1