IS CRABBING A GOOD THING

Still in night shift mode can,t sleep.A few threads about really good dogs have almost been ruined lately by people crabbing.Why do some people read a book or watch a video.Then think they have the right to crab about one of the great dogs or owners

I have been working more or less with the same group of lurchermen form the early nineties

and i think i can speak for them all when i say no one would ever come on to a open

forum and crab about any friend or dog even if they were below par

Over the years we kept a very tight nit group.Not many were ever allowed in.Apart from

the lads who had youngsters and they had to bring there mates.Witch was fine allways

needed extra bag men.Some are running good dogs today

That being said.Between us in the early days.A bigger bunch of head nippers you could

never meet.Shit we invented crab.Your dog had to be solid.If it made one wrong move

you took pellters from all the lads.I still get some snide comments and give a few about

our past dogs.BUT WE KEEP IT INTERNAL.atb Catcher

Still in night shift mode can,t sleep.A few threads about really good dogs have almost been ruined lately by people crabbing.Why do some people read a book or watch a video.Then think they have the right to crab about one of the great dogs or owners

I have been working more or less with the same group of lurchermen form the early nineties

and i think i can speak for them all when i say no one would ever come on to a open

forum and crab about any friend or dog even if they were below par

Over the years we kept a very tight nit group.Not many were ever allowed in.Apart from

the lads who had youngsters and they had to bring there mates.Witch was fine allways

needed extra bag men.Some are running good dogs today

That being said.Between us in the early days.A bigger bunch of head nippers you could

never meet.Shit we invented crab.Your dog had to be solid.If it made one wrong move

you took pellters from all the lads.I still get some snide comments and give a few about

our past dogs.BUT WE KEEP IT INTERNAL.atb Catcher

i see you only do it to people now ,not dogs ,lol
  • Like 1

A bit of crabbing between mates is good craic... it keeps you on your toes... but to crab another mans dogs without good justification smells of jealousy... which sadly is in abundance in the lurcher world.... feel free to crab away coz im thick skinned ...atb stabba :clapper::clapper::clapper:

It would have been a sad lurcher and terrier world though if those who most get crabbed about chose not to write in books or mags in the past.I always laugh [bANNED TEXT] i hear people crabbing D.Slieght saying that hes only ever been a showman likes been said theres them that knows and them that think they dothumbs.gif

[did you get my pm, only now it says you cant recive pm,s

Sorry,..I don't recieve many PM's.... only from fellow meths drinkers...:thumbs:

ok ,i was asking do you know dog men from the hereford area ,present or past ,pm me the answer if you dont want to write it on here ,i will look it up after me and the boys finish our white lightining ,and bleach . : :whistling: :meths thats a ladys drink

Edited by 2GOOD

ITS WRONG 2 FORM AN OPINION ABOUT A DOG UNTIL YOU HAVE SEEN IT RUN AT LEAST A FEW TIMES. MANY TIMES HOWEVER IT AINT THE DOG BUT THE MAN BEING JUDGED. IF SOMEONE ASKS YOU OUT WITH YOUR DOG EMPLOY 1 SIMPLE RULE, IF YOU TAKE A DOG THEY TAKE A DOG AS WELL AS MANY JUST WANT 2 CRITICISE BUT IT AINT AS EASY IF THEIR DOG IS THERE FACING THE SAME ODDS. I USED 2 BOX AT AMATEUR & THE CRABBING THAT WENT ON THEIR WAS UNREAL./AS I USED A SAY "GO IN & FECKING TRY IT". JUST LOOK AT THE ABUSE LENNOX LEWIS TOOK AS A SUPPOSED DUD! THE MAN WAS THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! DURING THE 80,s ONWARDS WE SAW AN EXPLOSION OF LURCHER BREEDING/ LURCHER CLUBS & WRITINGS ON LURCHERS/ THE BITCHING THAT WENT ON BETWEEN CERTAIN LURCHER WRITERS ETC WAS UNREAL SO IT AINT A NEW THING. JUST TRY & ENJOY YOUR DOGS GOOD OR BAD.

Edited by Endgame
  • Like 1