Morning out spoilled by Tree Hugger

Me and Taff3915 thought we would go out for a few hours this morning to get out, give the ferrets a work out, and just do a bit of ferreting to test some nets I just knocked up. On our first set we got 2 rabbits one that we had to dig out, our big white ferret known as Whitey did his normal trick of killing and moving on. He was only down for about 5 minutes before he killed and to our surprise it did not take him long, and the other rabbit hit my new net and pursed so I was happy UNTIL

I don’t know if any of you guys have any trouble with vegetarian, green peace tree hugging dog walkers when you are out, we got one this morning screaming at us telling us we were murders, and generally making us out to be the worst people on the planet for killing innocent little bunnies. She even told Taff to go back to his own country (this did make me giggle) We said we had permission from the land owner but that did not wash with her. In the end we were felling rightly pis#ed off so packed up and moved to another set, we only got one out of there then left as our mood was crushed by the annoying dog walker who confronted us before.

Any way we got 3, the new nets worked and the ferrets got out.

What do you lot do when confronted by tree huggers when you boys are out? The spade was looking good for me !!!!

photos will be added by Taff3915

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We had a few senarios, with the fkin idiots veggie tree huggin low life..we simply smiled & laffed our heads off,at them. whilst rolling a fag & pulling bunnies out !! :laugh::laugh: , didnt even look at sad pale fkrs, we just carried on ,as norm. They fk off & became embarassed.. :toast:

We had a few senarios, with the fkin idiots veggie tree huggin low life..we simply smiled & laffed our heads off,at them. whilst rolling a fag & pulling bunnies out !! :laugh::laugh: , didnt even look at sad pale fkrs, we just carried on ,as norm. They fk off & became embarassed.. :toast:

will have to try that next time

Had it happen once before, phoned the keeper who she claimed not to know, put her on the phone to him, amazingly she knew him. Outcome, she was told to f**k off and not to interfere with the rabbit control we were doing for HER boss! She cant even so much as look me in the eye now.

Offer her a rabbit? :whistling: Depends mate - i either carry on as normal and pretend like its not hapenning - maybe give them a funny look as if they are a crazy person or do what you did and say very little and go find a new hedge. One one occaision when i was fly fishing rather than ferreting i got one having a go when i had a fish on the line - she then threw a f*****g stick at the line at which her dog jumped in to fetch it - ON TOP OF THE FISH! Needles to say i lost the fish and was generally pissed off - on this occaision i showed her how to properly verbally abuse someone and she fled the scene. :thumbs: TWATS!

Jai.

Just ignore them, besides our sport, getting out in the country side, doing what our ancestors did and doing a favor to the farmer, is much better that what they do. Sit at home watching tv and eating shit. Well done on the nets btw way matey, they look as if they have worked a treat.

Had a similar happening as Born Hunter two years ago.The lieing bitch (always a women) claimed to be a close friend of the land owner so I phoned him his answer was "Yes I do know this woman and she's the last person in the world I'd choose as a friend. Tell her ,from me, to fck off". I don't like being rude to women but I enjoyed every moment of that. :D