cane corso

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

Anyone got any pics of athletic mastiff types, such as the corso, dogo, presa etc. Here's my boy at 12mths.

Nice dog [bANNED TEXT], here is one of my Bullmastiffs,he is 10.5 Stone

and can jump a style at speed. He will let you on the premises but you wont hear him coming and you certainly wont get out

post-4954-126522511575_thumb.jpg

These two were My first Corso's imported from sicily and great Fox takers. Both gone now but I still have thier bloodline in the puppy I have.

HOW DID THEY CATCH FOXES? AND IF ITS DRAWING HOW DID THEY FIT IN THE HOLE? THEY WONT BE AS GAME AS A PROPER BULL.

Before the ban, exercised morning and evening on My land if a Fox was about they'd find it and kill it!

These two were My first Corso's imported from sicily and great Fox takers. Both gone now but I still have thier bloodline in the puppy I have.

HOW DID THEY CATCH FOXES? AND IF ITS DRAWING HOW DID THEY FIT IN THE HOLE? THEY WONT BE AS GAME AS A PROPER BULL.

A Friend of mine had 2 when we lived in Rome and they were savage !!!! killed numerous stray feral dogs that strayed on to there property !!

A Friend of mine had 2 when we lived in Rome and they were savage !!!! killed numerous stray feral dogs that strayed on to there property !!

[/quot

Edited by bagzi
Guest fence_hopper

Before the ban, exercised morning and evening on My land if a Fox was about they'd find it and kill it!

wow if foxes where that easy to catch there would be none left :hmm: