cane corso

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my good jesus what a beast,hes absolutely stunning,how quiet is he,or is he quiet at all? :clapper: How do you find him temprement wise,is he fairly calm or easily excitable?Now Id love to see some dumb dog thief crawl over the wall into his domain,id just have another coffee and pick up the leftovers later,lol.Any pics of him standing along side you just to see the height of him.

:thumbs: hi there i have no pictures cause i have running dogs now,but had a french mastiff years ago never worked her just a pet.

i like the corso never heard of it till the other day when i seen pups for sale in the countrymans weekly,so looked them up beutiful lookin dog u have there atb

my good jesus what a beast,hes absolutely stunning,how quiet is he,or is he quiet at all? :clapper: How do you find him temprement wise,is he fairly calm or easily excitable?Now Id love to see some dumb dog thief crawl over the wall into his domain,id just have another coffee and pick up the leftovers later,lol.Any pics of him standing along side you just to see the height of him.

Hiya, he is very quiet, dont hear a peep out of him unless of course he's in guarding mode, then just lets off a few deep roars! lol! He has the sweetest temprement ever, loves other dogs, especially little dogs as i have 2 terriers. He's 28" ats, but not to heavy set, still quite lean, which i like. Had a bullmastiff before and the corso is much much leaner,lighter faster etc. Here's a few more of him, the last pic, he was only 4mths old.

post-38497-126519013478_thumb.jpg

post-38497-126519035694_thumb.jpg

post-38497-126519039065_thumb.jpg

Thanks,well if I walked into his garden by mistake Id have a serious bowel movement seeing him running at me.He is a stunner.Whats he like once you let someone in the house,does he chew or just swallow whole :laugh: I bet you feel safe walking by night with him at your side.

Any pics of him standing along side you just to see the height of him.

Oh man ...............

I've heard some lines in my lifetime, but that's a good one!

If the owners name was "Bigbaldbloke" instead of "Corsoqueen" would you have asked the same question???

I think not!!!!!

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Smart looking dog though! :thumbs: