foxing today

went out with my 2 beagles and a friends 6 or seven welsh hounds today foxing, got to the first farm we only had 6 guns out but we put the hounds in to draw the first bit of wood in a matter of minutes they found but he came back to where we put in luckily there was a gun on the end of the wood heard 3 shots,1 in the bag a very big dog fox he in the last pic middle right dont look as big on the pic.drew on and another shot number 2 then one came up the field to me which i dropped with one shot :gunsmilie: pic of first wood.

post-20298-126496901358_thumb.jpg

so got hounds 2 of my beagles and a welsh hound was missing but they passed the guns and were hunting another fox through a different wood they brought him back then as he was crossing into the next wood we were doing one of the boys shot him. over the top of the first wood into the next wood dogs found straight away had 2out of there pic of second wood

post-20298-126496939226_thumb.jpg

moved onto next wood found again hounds flat out on him he done a lap of the wood and went to ground so we gave him bestso we moved to the next place one went out straight away 2 shots missed him hounds gone while we were waiting for them to come back one tried to creep out so he was shotended with 7.post-20298-126496963531_thumb.jpgno pic of last 1

Edited by bouncer

went out with my 2 beagles today foxing, got to the first farm we only had 6 guns out but we put the hounds in to draw the first bit of wood in a matter of minutes they found but he came back to where we put in luckily there was a gun on the end of the wood heard 3 shots,1 in the bag a very big dog fox he in the last pic middle right dont look as big on the pic.drew on and another shot number 2 then one came up the field to me which i dropped with one shot :gunsmilie: pic of first wood.

post-20298-126496901358_thumb.jpg

so got hounds 2 of my beagles and a welsh hound was missing but they passed the guns and were hunting another fox through a different wood they brought him back then as he was crossing into the next wood we were doing one of the boys shot him. over the top of the first wood into the next wood dogs found straight away had 2out of there pic of second wood

post-20298-126496939226_thumb.jpg

moved onto next wood found again hounds flat out on him he done a lap of the wood and went to ground so we gave him bestso we moved to the next place one went out straight away 2 shots missed him hounds gone while we were waiting for them to come back one tried to creep out so he was shotended with 7.post-20298-126496963531_thumb.jpgno pic of last 1

well done mate looks like you had a good day :clapper:

• 2 weeks later...

HI ,LUGSY HERE,i heared u put some pics on here ,it was a good day everything went as we wanted it to.the hounds were flying ,ive gt 2 be honest,not many guns out ,but we all new what we had to do and thats y it went well ..it doesnt always go acording to plan ,but i think it did on that day .we will all av 2 go out again soon .cheers lugsy ...