Wales or England?

If the Welsh are playing a foreign team I like to see them do well, same goes for the Scot's and the Irish, it's just a shame that they don't feel the same way.

looking forward to our next game and a few :drink::drink:

also looking forward to yours come on ITALY be shure of one thing i will allways be there for any team that plays against your lot

and allways proud to be WELSH :yahoo::yahoo:

Do you have to hate us to be a Proud Welsh man?

no of course not but i can understand your confusion i through all you would relise

by now that when it comes to rugby'football,squash,fishing etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc, everybody hates the english and in a poll when people were stopped in the streets the jocks were proud to be scotish :thumbs::thumbs:

the paddys were proud to be irish :thumbs::thumbs:

and the taffys were proud to be welsh :thumbs::thumbs:

however the most of the english were not proud to be english :thumbdown::thumbdown:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as long as we beat the pommy c**ts i dont mind 3 - 0

Haven't anyone got the balls to put the score down

nice one maltenby (arse hole to the English) for those who dont speak welsh

Posted Images

well done boys england beat us and have shown that at the top of there game they can

compete and win against us scoring tries when we are down to 14 men and they also have

a great footballer in johnny wilkinson :wankerzo4:

we may of played shit :duh: but we will improve :unsure: and we need to

but i was not impressed at all with england

and no i am not bitter just sick :sick: :sick: :sick: and :realmad:

Almost sincere!

I do love hearing the excuses.

Beaten fair and square and you lot still believe you were "robbed"

Jonny W is there for his all round game. His superb kicking is a bonus. You never complained when Jonathon Davies was doing it.

Alun Wynn Jones was sent of for cheating. Do you honestly think England are going to take there foot of the gas just because you only had 14 men?

You were beaten in every aspect of the game. Scrummaging, line out rucks and mauls, and your backs were lacklustre.

All this I said before the game on this site.

I would have more respect for some if they accept defeat graciously........can't see it happening on here

rgds

Swampy

ning low sweet chariot

just to clear up one of your points the kicker who played for wales was neil jenkings

point number two it makes it easier in the scrum when the other is one man short :boxing: and all the fouls were not picked up by the ref :angry:

never mind our rugby speed merchant adam jones showed speed as he scored his try against you :yes::snack::snack:

james hook may not have been able to kick the ball but he can still score trys :boogie:

anyway your right we did loose the game of that there no doubt and worst of all to you lot we played shite :bad: however we will improve and we need to

also looking forward to yours come on ITALY be shure of one thing i will allways be there for any team that plays against your lot

Jonathon Davies ruined the welsh game with his constant kicking of the ball from hand. You've only just started to learn how to un a ball!

Stop griping. You were gifted 3 points on numerous occaisions through poor refereeing Steve Borthwicks brilliant sacking of your scrum half (if you could have called him that!) was the notable example.

Don't cheat and you can keep 15 men.

Job done England!

Show some grace . You don't have to be racist to be a proud welshman. With that attitude you do not endeer yourself to anyone!

Swampy.

PS Where did you come last year? I believe it was fourth wasn't it?

Ninging for all true welshmen

If the Welsh are playing a foreign team I like to see them do well, same goes for the Scot's and the Irish, it's just a shame that they don't feel the same way.

did

no of course not but i can understand your confusion i through all you would relise

by now that when it comes to rugby'football,squash,fishing etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc, everybody hates the english and in a poll when people were stopped in the streets the jocks were proud to be scotish :thumbs::thumbs:

and the taffys were proud to be welsh

however the most of the english were not proud to be english :thumbdown::thumbdown:

did not look that way when we paraded the ruby world cup but then you would not

have experienced that being welsh :toast::bye:

did

And never will!

Swampy

ning

did

Oh aye, and how did you guys celebrate that win? With an open top bus! :yes:

All of our buses would have been open topped if it was us, we'd all get the chainsaws out! :laugh:

England as a whole didn't give a shit about that win, rugby is a minority sport with you lot. With us it's the spirit of the game that matters, with the English that actually follow the game, the win is everything. If you win your the best in the world, if you loose to a better team, you're team's terrible in your eyes.

England have long made a habit of beating teams that are vastly superior in terms of technical ability and flair, by use of brute force and the kicking game.

..but I can't be arsed to say any more TBH, these sour grapes are starting to get sickening! :D

OH AND CAN NOT WAIT TILL WE DUMP THE WELSH FOOTBALL TEAM OUT OF THE EURO'S :yes:

DEEP JOY

Couldn't give a shit, it might actually help get rid of Toshack! :D Footballs for fanny's anyway... :whistling:

did

Oh aye, and how did you guys celebrate that win? With an open top bus! :yes:

All of our buses would have been open topped if it was us, we'd all get the chainsaws out! :laugh:

England as a whole didn't give a shit about that win, rugby is a minority sport with you lot. With us it's the spirit of the game that matters, with the English that actually follow the game, the win is everything. If you win your the best in the world, if you loose to a better team, you're team's terrible in your eyes.

England have long made a habit of beating teams that are vastly superior in terms of technical ability and flair, by use of brute force and the kicking game.

..but I can't be arsed to say any more TBH, these sour grapes are starting to get sickening! :D

C'mon Malt calm down!

I was in London that day still got the lamp post covers to prove it. Took the kids out of school aswell to see it

To say England didn't give a sh*t about that win is at best un fair and at worst a falsehood.

A win is a win and every game is played differently. Scfotland for instance are reknown for their spoiling game and not letting the other team play and they've had some great and memorable wins with those tactics. No one slags them for it its what they do well!

I have, amazingly, tired of this argument. Its a done deal and I enjoyed every moment of it. I'd have enjoyed it had we lost.

The bottom line is this; Every welshman here said that wales would win without really considering the facts.

You are ranked No8 and we are ranked No 6. There is a reason for that and I know you have the intelligence to work out why.

Wales played, in the words of a welshman on this site, sh*te.

Your boys didn't produce the goods.

England played a dull game. We still beat you.

It would appear to me that if you can't beat a team who were dull then there is a lot of cause for concern.

I have refrained from resorting to slagging and tried to keep it on a friendly banter level.

Some on here though (not you) seem to relish being rude and obnoxious.

So for the purposes of those welsh who cannot be objective I shall quote the argument put forward by a very dour but funny Scott in the rangers supporters club.

Wales played sh*te because thats what they do best!

Rgds

Swampy

no offenc Malt still ning ya!

To say England didn't give a sh*t about that win is at best un fair and at worst a falsehood.

OK, last post on it! :D Maybe that statement is a bit inaccurate, obviously there are rugby fans in England who are as passionate about the game as any Welshman, but the fact is rugby, especially the national team is viewed differently here in Wales. It holds a special place in our culture, a uniting force in almost every Welshman, (..and woman!) part of our identity. We are known throughout the world for our love of the game, mention Wales and one of the first things that pops into your head, is rugby. (along with fluffy white sheep if you're English! rolleyes.gif)

We are a small but extremely proud country, there are nearly as many ethnics in the big English cities as there are Welsh folk in Wales, so a win against a bigger country like England does go to our heads when it happens, and loosing makes us bitter in defeat. Never mind, there's always next year and a trip to Cardiff! :cheers::drink:

Edited by maltenby

looking forward to our next game and a few :drink: :drink:

and allways proud to be WELSH :yahoo: :yahoo:

Bloody hell why don't we just have a civil war eh?????? I'm a mix of all four (England, Eire, Wales and Scotland) an I couldn't give a rats ass about the end to be honest if one of the four win I win. Bloody sore losers. Support your nation but don't begrudge your neighbours ffs that's what the French and Germans are for :laugh:

Guest alastair

looking forward to our next game and a few :drink: :drink:

and allways proud to be WELSH :yahoo: :yahoo:

Bloody hell why don't we just have a civil war eh?????? I'm a mix of all four (England, Eire, Wales and Scotland) an I couldn't give a rats ass about the end to be honest if one of the four win I win. Bloody sore losers. Support your nation but don't begrudge your neighbours ffs that's what the French and Germans are for :laugh:

well said ,its only a game,i love the rugby and was looking forward to that game the banter makes the build up more exciting ,but slagging each other off cause we are born in different parts of the country is pathectic,our boys are fighting together in afghistan we dont need a war about poxy rugby,we have welsh lads come down hunting as they find it difficult in wales,and we all have a good day out ,decent fellas imho.when you worked abroad and met people from all over the place ,thier colour,race,etc dont mean nothing.