dig today

Sounds to me like you could do with learning the current law on working a terrier to ground although you did humanely dispatch the quarry ha ha!! after what could be described as ba**ing it first with 2 dogs and you seem proud to brag about it on here :icon_redface: Shit like this will come back to haunt us all :thumbdown: Would be nice to see some common sence.

the fox was shot when the dog was lifted ,the pups were just in for a look to let them no what was in there.is people like you lookin for bother thats the problem.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good going mate, nice fox to...

hi there went out today with a few friends to try sum holes since it was as cold,nothing home at the first few hole's then my mate's lakeland gave a good mark on a single hole,we collared up my mates

good stuff well done

Posted Images

your right mbrydenuk.demon digger u are a twat that thinks you no all gubbin on people's topic's,it's people like u that waste the hunting life read first the fox was dispatched so keep [bANNED TEXT] smart arse comment's to yourself...

Sounds to me like you could do with learning the current law on working a terrier to ground although you did humanely dispatch the quarry ha ha!! after what could be described as ba**ing it first with 2 dogs and you seem proud to brag about it on here :icon_redface: Shit like this will come back to haunt us all :thumbdown: Would be nice to see some common sence.

Why meddle in other peoples affairs when you weren't there? What are you Neighbourhood watch or something?

Bunks fair play to ya mate, best of luck with your diggin'.

hi there went out today with a few friends to try sum holes since it was as cold,nothing home at the first few hole's thenmy mate's lakeland gave a good mark on a single hole,we collared up my mates pat and in he went,he was on in seconds,mixing well,we got a mark at seven foot and started to dig,this hole was on a old bing mound and was hard to get a good mark with the old deben (USELESS),we carried on and landed well behind the dog,the fox had pushed on a good bit up to a stopend,wee lifted the dog and let the lakey pup have a look and done well,we then collared my pup and sent him in to have a look this was the first fox he had seen he shot in and was on,we had to tunnel in about eight feet to get to him and he was well in control of the fox,the fox was despached humanily and a good bit of backfilling and the job was a good one,i was over the moon with my pup beacause he never showed much intrest on other occasions when i had him out hiself,but he stayed to the end today so fingers crossed,my mate's dog worked well for a young dog he should be proud atb..

dogsandgirls030.jpg

dogsandgirls027.jpg

dogsandgirls024.jpg

dogsandgirls023.jpg

demon digger were is your common sense :hmm: your just a fu@king messer Bunks forget the (LOSER) as a said early well done lads :thumbs:

Does trying to look after the future of our work really make me a mess-er/loser?

hi there went out today with a few friends to try sum holes since it was as cold,nothing home at the first few hole's thenmy mate's lakeland gave a good mark on a single hole,we collared up my mates pat and in he went,he was on in seconds,mixing well,we got a mark at seven foot and started to dig,this hole was on a old bing mound and was hard to get a good mark with the old deben (USELESS),we carried on and landed well behind the dog,the fox had pushed on a good bit up to a stopend,wee lifted the dog and let the lakey pup have a look and done well,we then collared my pup and sent him in to have a look this was the first fox he had seen he shot in and was on,we had to tunnel in about eight feet to get to him and he was well in control of the fox,the fox was despached humanily and a good bit of backfilling and the job was a good one,i was over the moon with my pup beacause he never showed much intrest on other occasions when i had him out hiself,but he stayed to the end today so fingers crossed,my mate's dog worked well for a young dog he should be proud atb..

dogsandgirls030.jpg

dogsandgirls027.jpg

dogsandgirls024.jpg

dogsandgirls023.jpg

WHERE DID HE BRAG ABOUT BAITING THE FOX. YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO MENTIONED ABOUT BAITING. :feck:

Edited by humphrey

dogsandgirls030.jpg

dogsandgirls027.jpg

dogsandgirls024.jpg

dogsandgirls023.jpg

WHERE DID HE BRAG ABOUT BAITING THE FOX. YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO MENTIONED ABOUT BAITING. :feck:

he didn't but that's how the enemy would twist it to mean. Anyway that's all from me folks, crack on! Y.I.S

Guest busterdog

dogsandgirls030.jpg

dogsandgirls027.jpg

dogsandgirls024.jpg

dogsandgirls023.jpg

Sounds to me like you could do with learning the current law on working a terrier to ground although you did humanely dispatch the quarry ha ha!! after what could be described as ba**ing it first with 2 dogs and you seem proud to brag about it on here icon_redface.gif Shit like this will come back to haunt us all thumbdown.gif Would be nice to see some common sence.

WHERE DID HE BRAG ABOUT BAITING THE FOX. YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO MENTIONED ABOUT BAITING. feck.gif

he didn't but that's how the enemy would twist it to mean. Anyway that's all from me folks, crack on! Y.I.S

Got to agree with DD on this, the law clearly states that once you have broken into you're dog then the fox should be dispatched immediately, not after you've tried every dog on the bank. If you get you're self a decent law book you'll find once you've changed the original dog with a second fresh dog you're baiting a captive animal, IE it was in the stop, you're words and if it was in the stop it was going nowhere, so was captive.

That said well done on the original dig thumbs.gif

dogsandgirls030.jpg

dogsandgirls027.jpg

dogsandgirls024.jpg

dogsandgirls023.jpg

Sounds to me like you could do with learning the current law on working a terrier to ground although you did humanely dispatch the quarry ha ha!! after what could be described as ba**ing it first with 2 dogs and you seem proud to brag about it on here icon_redface.gif Shit like this will come back to haunt us all thumbdown.gif Would be nice to see some common sence.

WHERE DID HE BRAG ABOUT BAITING THE FOX. YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO MENTIONED ABOUT BAITING. feck.gif

Got to agree with DD on this, the law clearly states that once you have broken into you're dog then the fox should be dispatched immediately, not after you've tried every dog on the bank. If you get you're self a decent law book you'll find once you've changed the original dog with a second fresh dog you're baiting a captive animal, IE it was in the stop, you're words and if it was in the stop it was going nowhere, so was captive.

That said well done on the original dig thumbs.gif

talkin about hangin :whistling: