went down to my local gun shop today to take a gun back which i brought just over a week ago and which i have been having problems with :wallbash: on the intention of getting another aa s410 but ended up instead with a hw 100k and what i can tell at the moment scence i have only owned it for a couple of hours it seems like a good little gun very quiet and accurate just wondered what you lads and lasses think of them

Superb little gun!! I have found the extra weight of the HW100K an advantage over the AA S410K that I had. I can hold it much more steady.. As this seems to be the big issue with the HW100. Also the side lever is way better than the bolt system, there is no 'knack' to it. just pull the lever job done!! Wallnut stock too, two 14 shot mags, and super quiet. And now with quick fill, A little more expensive than the AA but worth every penny..Stick with it chap you will be smitten just like one's self.. :boogie: I got the sporter stock as I think the TH is just too over engineered.. looks real bulky and out of proportion..And I just didn't like the feel of it. imo. :hmm:

I will be out tomorrow to collect a few bunnies for the pot.. :yes:

The AA S410 is a superb gun though I do miss it in some ways..I did get some real nice 50Y shots with the AA.

I am yet to whitness the reputation of the HW at longer ranges, but I am in no doubt that it can deliver. It's my skills where the doubt lays!! :whistling::gunsmilie:

Good luck with the hunting chap.. :thumbs:

i took my new hw 100 k TH down my mates farm today to zero the scope and have a bit of a plink about and i do agree with all of you 100 percent it is a cracking little gun my first pcp was a aa s410 then i went from one of them to a bsa super 10 then i went back to an aa s410 i am so glad the bloke in the gun shop talked me into trying the hw 100 k i am sure me and the hw 100 will have many, many successful hunting trips together happy hunting to all

I also got one a coouple of days ago.

Compared to my AA S400 and TDR it is so well engineered and a pleasure to use.

The side lever is silky smooth and so much easier than the bolt action of the AAs.

Zeroed it in yesterday and it was pellet on pellet. Going to order some FX pellets on Zini's recommendation and see how they go in it.

So impressed that I may consider selling the S400 and TDR and getting a HW100 in .177 as well.

Cheers

Sib

if i had £650 to spend i would steer clear from then hw100 and go for a webley venom sidewinder or fx royale. never liked the hw100 but thats just me :rolleyes:

Interesting. When I was in the local gun shop on Friday the guy was telling me that they refuse to stock FX rifles as they have had so many problems - seals etc. Also he wants to stock Webley, but he'd just sent two Sidewinders back as they wouldn't hold a charge.

Hasn't had any problems with the HW100 and cannot get enough of them, even at the relatively high price they are now.

Cheers

Sib

I find my HW100KT pretty awsome too if you find the right pellet to match the barrel.

It will put a pellet in the same hole as the last one at 50 metres if your shooting is up to it.

Balances nice in the shoulder, is small so good for shooting from a vehicle and is very quiet.

Highly rated.

Mine is my lamping rifle.

Zini