out hunting today

Out hunting bogs today with my three harriers and a friends two foxhounds and foxhound/harrier. Put two out of the first place but both were missed, bad shooting. Hounds hunted another out of a big bog and it was shot breaking at the end of the bog. Hounds were flat out on him and were giving good tongue.

Out hunting bogs today with my three harriers and a friends two foxhounds and foxhound/harrier. Put two out of the first place but both were missed, bad shooting. Hounds hunted another out of a big bog and it was shot breaking at the end of the bog. Hounds were flat out on him and were giving good tongue.

nice little pack ye have there. glad there going well for ya.

What way would you rate the Foxhounds against the harriers?

[/quote

The foxhounds are more easy going and a bit slower than the harriers through the plantings the harriers have a bit more go to them but i haven't seen much of other foxhounds other than me mates ones so other people might have a different opinion. Would like to hear other peoples veiws too.

What way would you rate the Foxhounds against the harriers?

[/quote

The foxhounds are more easy going and a bit slower than the harriers through the plantings the harriers have a bit more go to them but i haven't seen much of other foxhounds other than me mates ones so other people might have a different opinion. Would like to hear other peoples veiws too.

YOUR RIGHT BUT AS SURE YOU WILL KNOW ALL DEPENDS ON AREA YOU HUNT AS YOU CAN HAVE HOUNDS HEAVIER STEADIER DEPENDS ON BREED OURS ARE MODERN WITH A LOT OF FELL SO CAN HUNT MOST TERRAIN FASTER SAY THAN OLD ENGLISH IN BREIF REGARDS DABBER