day out in Austria

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Matulkoh, I remember your thread from last years big day. Nice haul once again :thumbs:

hi last year if i can remember corectly we got 63 foxes 3 badgers and 5 martens, it was 10th of january, in february we got 24 foxes and 8 badgers i think.

there was similar smaller action like the one in february week ago 41 foxes 7badgers.

most of the dogs where jagterriers, then some teckels,parsons, foxterriers, we got beddies, patt, 3 welsh terrier. i ll ask my friend if he did any pics of dogs.

at the and there was superb dinner for hunters in local pub.

what to add. great day and i m looking forward for next year

mato

Hi Matulkoh, I remember your thread from last years big day. Nice haul once again :thumbs:

hi last year if i can remember corectly we got 63 foxes 3 badgers and 5 martens, it was 10th of january, in february we got 24 foxes and 8 badgers i think.

there was similar smaller action like the one in february week ago 41 foxes 7badgers.

most of the dogs where jagterriers, then some teckels,parsons, foxterriers, we got beddies, patt, 3 welsh terrier. i ll ask my friend if he did any pics of dogs.

great stuff, was the whole kanton out? at what height were you working at that not so many badgers were to ground? mostly man made earths or natural? you can get a nice rug from one day out!!!!!!!! :toast::toast::toast:

good pics mate, as said above some of the dogs if at all possible.

much beer drunk :drink::drink::drink: ????

atb for future outings mate.

great stuff, was the whole kanton out? at what height were you working at that not so many badgers were to ground? mostly man made earths or natural? you can get a nice rug from one day out!!!!!!!! :toast::toast::toast:

good pics mate, as said above some of the dogs if at all possible.

much beer drunk :drink::drink::drink: ????

atb for future outings mate.

flat country, right at the border with slovakia. there were few badgers we where not able to dug out, very deep several meters, huge set, local said hundred years old, set in the forest. the hunt was set on several thousands of hectares