Best Carp Baits

Guest Fishaben

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fishaben

lol, what posseses you to use something like that, you must have really been strugling to try something like that lol, but yeh can we keep to realistic baits please,

cheers anyway,

Ben

lol, what posseses you to use something like that, you must have really been strugling to try something like that lol, but yeh can we keep to realistic baits please,

cheers anyway,

Ben

That is a realistic bait young Ben, The fishery owner told me about it...............the following night I had a 9lb and a 10.5lb mirror on sweet n sour chicken, just freelined using a stick float lying flat as an indicator. ;)

good old tuti fruti boilies or try these things you get from health shops rasins covered in yougart there good on some waters.or use the method but depends on the distance your casting

chunks of dog or cat food work to

dont forget to always have some lunchone meat in ya bag mate

a near 40 pound mirror that fell to three 18 mil boilies,to avoid the bream :yes: ..all the 3 boilies were put in a tub and soked in the lake water for a day or 2 to give them a slightly washed out effect....found this to be quite effective on heavilly baited waters...the soaked boilies give the impression that the bait as been in the water for a very long time,hence a feeling of safety,an example,everyone re-baits at dawn and just before dusk,always a fresh bait used,sometimes something a bit different can bring you a result.....

Guest Fishaben

Thanks for all your replies,

nice catch mate, i see what you mean with the washed out boilie thing. A bit like used a different coloured boilie to the free offerings (it stands out). And I tend to use 15mm boilies to keep off the bream.

Keep em coming,

Cheers,

Ben

i would just try and get through the bream through the day and maybe pick up a few carp by using large bunch of maggots or worms to deter the smaller ones, no carp could resist that :shout: :weight_lift2: then change to the more trendi carp baits on a nite, iwould also try really odd ones aswell lol scopex in brandi is good :drunk: :showoff: