iv got a dog for sale out of stan too sally aswell 28 inc

If its 8 month old then my mate has the sister shes 26inch! Filling out nicely now!

My bitch is out of Stan and nearly 2 years old! Cant remember the dam to her thou,i think Reece has her litter sister!Does anyone know or have any from the same litter?

Maybe Samba might be able to shed some light?

ATB with the sale mate!

a lad of here WARNER86 had 2 out of that litter

and willy had a bitch :thumbs:

i think theres a cuple of the litter in cudworth near me not sure tho

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi mate have u still got the dog and is the a trial with him

dog still ere mate and i will give a trial

man carnt be more fairer that that a trial with the dog

all the best wi the sale :thumbs:

got to be a trail at that price lot of money these days crnt just go chuking money away credit crunch lol atb pal :thumbs:
Guest it's all my land after 12

stll 350 for a 1 job dog, prices are getting on the serious side lately

you must be having a laugh ..... i remember paying £300 for a bull cross when they were first bred back in 1983/84

you only get what you pay for ........ pay peanuts ....and you get MONKEYS all these £50 and £100 dogs are a false

economy if your looking for something thats RIGHT, you'll be for ever looking, VERY VERY rarely and only in exceptional

cases do dogs that are doing the job RIGHT get sold at bargain prices. anyway £350 not alot for a 2 1/2 year old dog

do the maths if he runs for 5 seasons that only equates to £70 a season ...cheap cheap cheap and he's bred right too.

If its 8 month old then my mate has the sister shes 26inch! Filling out nicely now!

My bitch is out of Stan and nearly 2 years old! Cant remember the dam to her thou,i think Reece has her litter sister!Does anyone know or have any from the same litter?

ATB with the sale mate!

you havent got a bitch from same litter as willy and warner86 only one bitch in that litter and willy has it.pluss the dog for sale is not out of billy , unless he rose from the dead

ATB with the sale mate!

you havent got a bitch from same litter as willy and warner86 only one bitch in that litter and willy has it.pluss the dog for sale is not out of billy , unless he rose from the dead

says the dog is out of billy xlightening that was

the last litter :thumbs: