• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that is not cheap for a bull x

£350 for a dog of that stamp and if guaranteed at its job is a fair price you must be a idiot if you think it int seen bullx sell for alot more.

Bok, are you sure its direct from billy coz im sure he been dead longer than 2hlf years,i stand corrected if im wrong but pritty sure he been gone at least 3 years now.

£350 for a dog of that stamp and if guaranteed at its job is a fair price you must be a idiot if you think it int seen bullx sell for alot more.

Bok, are you sure its direct from billy coz im sure he been dead longer than 2hlf years,i stand corrected if im wrong but pritty sure he been gone at least 3 years now.

dont call me a idiot you idiot

100 percent mate billy too lighting

Looks a decent stamp of that a dog that mate! Lightning must be rated cos i think he put Stan over her as well!

i had a litter out of her to my own halfx before these

and bred some decent dogs :clapper: