Lamp rewiring

i got told to tape the wire up the handle and it works perfect had it nearly a year now not had a problem ive also got one of them lithuim ion packs works well together but the fiting insie the battery as moved but it still works just a bit worried because they cost a lot of money

i got told to tape the wire up the handle and it works perfect had it nearly a year now not had a problem ive also got one of them lithuim ion packs works well together but the fiting insie the battery as moved but it still works just a bit worried because they cost a lot of money

i bought a striker and pushed wire up and taped behind the red end so it cant pull too far out and and break connections i used it for a year and has been fine, and i bought another one as a spare and it had a thick washer cable on which is tight in the red end i like this one better as it doesnt catch on bushes and stretch bettewr imo but no good if you lamp from the vehicle :thumbs:

i bought a striker and pushed wire up and taped behind the red end so it cant pull too far out and and break connections i used it for a year and has been fine, and i bought another one as a spare and it had a thick washer cable on which is tight in the red end i like this one better as it doesnt catch on bushes and stretch bettewr imo but no good if you lamp from the vehicle :thumbs:

I have a cable tie on mine to stop it pulling through the red thing

I have a cable tie on mine to stop it pulling through the red thing

same.. mine come with it already on

Yeah its a switch and the red bit is about 2" long 12 volt from a car parts shop along with red and black 5amp cable in the tails with 15amp spade connecters. the bayonet fitting on the standard in line fuse case is flimsy and broke so i just left it out. My standard on/off switch broke and i had the switch spare from the land rover so just used that.