Selling Up in Yorkshire

Guest RN-Rabbit-Control

Guest RN-Rabbit-Control

Thanks for the support friends and neighbours, due to an overwhelming amount of PM's a couldn't possibly get back to you all.

All adult dogs now in good new homes.

Edited by RN-Rabbit-Control

Due to a failed business venture and a relationship breakdown, I am moving away to live and work, so I am selling up nearly everything I own.

I have a Collie X Greyhound half cross dog, 5 years old, absolutley knows the rabbiting job inside out, although he has had one or two "non targets" his main vocation in life has been ferreting and lamping rabbits, He's been shot over and I used to take him picking up on a local shoot. I want £250 for him, but to the right person he would be FREE as I think the world of him.

I also have three 10 week old pups by the above dog to a coursing greyhound, these should make good alrounders, I want £50 each for them

I have a Springer Spaniel bitch that has been proffessionally trained but due to one thing and another hasn't had the work, KC reg with 35 field trial champions in her pedigree. I want £300 for it.

I have a very well bred lakeland type bitch 18 months old, it's out of some of the best breeding locally to me (Obviously I would want to speak to the prospective owner face to face about it)It has never seen a thing a so is totally unspoilt, though it has been handled and is well behaved. I want £100 for it.

I'm located in East Yorkshire, but at the moment I'm living in a 12ft caravan with no heating, electric or water, so I have no access to pictures, I will try and answer any questions you may have, where the dogs are kenneled the owner doesn't want people visiting, so I would have to meet up somewhere.

soz to hear you have to sell up atb for the future

Due to a failed business venture and a relationship breakdown, I am moving away to live and work, so I am selling up nearly everything I own.

I have a Collie X Greyhound half cross dog, 5 years old, absolutley knows the rabbiting job inside out, although he has had one or two "non targets" his main vocation in life has been ferreting and lamping rabbits, He's been shot over and I used to take him picking up on a local shoot. I want £250 for him, but to the right person he would be FREE as I think the world of him.

I also have three 10 week old pups by the above dog to a coursing greyhound, these should make good alrounders, I want £50 each for them

I have a Springer Spaniel bitch that has been proffessionally trained but due to one thing and another hasn't had the work, KC reg with 35 field trial champions in her pedigree. I want £300 for it.

I have a very well bred lakeland type bitch 18 months old, it's out of some of the best breeding locally to me (Obviously I would want to speak to the prospective owner face to face about it)It has never seen a thing a so is totally unspoilt, though it has been handled and is well behaved. I want £100 for it.

I'm located in East Yorkshire, but at the moment I'm living in a 12ft caravan with no heating, electric or water, so I have no access to pictures, I will try and answer any questions you may have, where the dogs are kenneled the owner doesn't want people visiting, so I would have to meet up somewhere.

u have pm about spaniel mate