2010 ESS Championships

Winner this year was David Lissett once again and the winning dog was his bitch Buccleuch Jazz.

Second place was awarded to Jon Bailey with his dog Maesyronon Market Trader.

Third place went to Ian Clarke with Kidnais Sucessor

Fourth went to Ian Openshaw with Clanicker Mick.

Got box set for Xmas and they are first class, he has puppys doing the puppy training and 10mth old dogs doing what you would expect at that age, so sometimes things go wrong which is good to see, also to see how he gets round the problem, so many DVD's have older dogs doing the basic's and its perfect everytime so you only see one way to train.

Yep I have got the box set and they are very good, very simple to understand and you see problems happening and how he deals with them, I have got various spaniel training dvds and I would say these are the best, wish I had watched them before I got my pup then I would of had a better understanding of what I was doing,

Just to correct 'rickyspringer', fourth place this year was Ian Openshaw with Alice Wise's bitch ftch Woodstorm Babe of Woodabudge.

The dog in second place is owned by Terry Frost, handled by Jon Bailey. This dog was also awarded Guns Choice.

Diplomas of merit were awarded to:

Garry Veasey with ftch Badger of the Valley

Robin Young with Flaxdale Hallie

Aubrey Ladyman with Rosebay Fantasy

Aubrey Ladyman was the only person to be put out on the first day, this was for missing a bird with ftch Rosebay Camillie. He then had a fantastic run with last years winner ftch Rosebay Bella, but had some bad look in his second run when he was given a mis-mark by the judges (IMO) and failed to pick the bird.