think somthing is really wrong with paddy update

right paddy has been losing hes fur and weeing him self while being asleep .i have just been layed down on the sofa as i am not to well and woke up to find paddy had weeded all over the sofa .and before people say out he gets walks and is out in the garden most of the time .he has been sick twice since yesterday so think i wil have to go the vets and see what he says and now he losing small bits of fur around hes eyes

You dog is clearly ill but you THINK you will have to take him to the vets!

WHAT A BUNCH OF WANKERS realmad.gif my dad read my post early today and said that you all want to learn to grow up abit he said i should of asked him for advice not a bunch of wannbes

Nobody is being out of order with you Leanne, for a start you didn't even ask a question, you made a STATEMENT saying how ill your dog is and you think you will take him to the vets, can you not see why people are blunt with you, like i said, what are you going to do.......wait until paddy drops dead before you think it warrants seeing an expert or continue coming on here stating facts about how ill your dog is??

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get a large bucket and fill it with warm water and aloe vera essential oil. Submerge your head in it until you stop twitching

Look back through this lasses' posts and topics in her profile and you'll see why not many give her leeway.   Leanne how the fec you've not had a morning wake up call from the ARSE PCA I don't know

Agree.Dont often jump on the band wagon Leanne.But i have to ask.Are you blond

right paddy has been losing hes fur and weeing him self while being asleep .i have just been layed down on the sofa as i am not to well and woke up to find paddy had weeded all over the sofa .and before people say out he gets walks and is out in the garden most of the time .he has been sick twice since yesterday so think i wil have to go the vets and see what he says and now he losing small bits of fur around hes eyes

WHAT A BUNCH OF WANKERS realmad.gif my dad read my post early today and said that you all want to learn to grow up abit he said i should of asked him for advice not a bunch of wannbes

Nobody is being out of order with you Leanne, for a start you didn't even ask a question, you made a STATEMENT saying how ill your dog is and you think you will take him to the vets, can you not see why people are blunt with you, like i said, what are you going to do.......wait until paddy drops dead before you think it warrants seeing an expert or continue coming on here stating facts about how ill your dog is??

if you must no my dad said he new a vet from the stabels and is picking paddy up in the morning and taking him to see him and i do give a f**k about paddy hes my dog and i will help him as mutch as i can .love people on this site bet most people on here dont have a clue what they going on about just copy it from the internet and books so they look like they no what they talking about been to plenty of gun shoots to no the real people from teh fakes and most of you on here are fake

So why didn't you?.

What does he think's wrong with the dog?.

this post started this morning,within minutes you were advised to take him to the vets.

not being able to see/asess the dog its probably the best thing to say as it does sound as though he may be quite ill. could be a cold or it could be some sort of allergic reaction.... i don't know from here and you don't know either,if you did you would not have asked.....

now you have taken your time taking the advice given( if at all) and are getting arsey about people telling you( if quite bluntly) what they think. i have read a coupl of threads from you and it seems to go the same way.

if you don't want the stick and have someone to ask( your dad) then why post this sort of thing? do you see anyone getting stick when asking for advice( ok the odd one or two :doh: )???

why do you think that some people react like this to you??

try to thinl about that before you post the next drama please

if you must no my dad said he new a vet from the stabels and is picking paddy up in the morning and taking him to see him and i do give a f**k about paddy hes my dog and i will help him as mutch as i can .love people on this site bet most people on here dont have a clue what they going on about just copy it from the internet and books so they look like they no what they talking about been to plenty of gun shoots to no the real people from teh fakes and most of you on here are fake

The point is....we are NOT vets, yes people can tell you what *could* be wrong but then you don't listen anyway, i hope Paddy is ok and i hope whatever is wrong with him gets sorted, do let us know what the diagnosis is won't you?!

thats it blame the poor dog that cant defend himself of pishin the couch :icon_redface:

you asked for advise leanne,when you get it you then start calling members of this forum wankers.

anyone with half a brain cell would have not sat playing on the computor all day,they would have been banging on the vets door.

my advise would be go play on the my little pony forum and stop pissing people off.

What did the vet say?

UPDATE

paddy does have mange they give me dermisil its like a shampoo said go back in 2 weeks time so vet can check him over .said he was off hes food must of been somthing he ate .he is back to hes noraml self again now .vet said good weight .and healty dog teeth and ears fine checked him over for me good

What did the vet say?

UPDATE

paddy does have mange they give me dermisil its like a shampoo said go back in 2 weeks time so vet can check him over .said he was off hes food must of been somthing he ate .he is back to hes noraml self again now .vet said good weight .and healty dog teeth and ears fine checked him over for me good

Good stuff, hopefully he will be back to normal soon

thumbs.gif

What did the vet say?

UPDATE

Good stuff, hopefully he will be back to normal soon

thumbs.gif

hope so everytime we see him scratch we tell him no he is starting to listen and no do it as mutch

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE

LMAO

Sorry for the way this will sound.Do you actually care for your dogs in anyway?Reading some of your threads and posts it seems you leave them till the bitter end before seeking help for them when theyre ill like the dog you thought had bloat or similar.If you cant afford to take these dogs to a vet then dont have them get them a good home with someone who will look after them an anti reading this will be rubbing their hands in great delight.