Pure Air Rifle Hunting 10 minute short trailor

zini

Hi all,

Here is a short 10 minute trailor that i have put on YouTube to try and gain some interest in advance of my new DVD's release.

Some of the footage you have already seen, some you havent.

I hope you enyou

Here is the link to the footage.

Please leave yout comments

Zini

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello si

great shooting again matey got your dvd come this morning so i know what i will be doing at work tonight and just saw the credits my son was over the moon to see his and my name on there he is telling everyone at the minute.

great shots again si, and that first rabbit you shot there was one just in the bush behind him watching you :D

:clapper: great dvd to buddy cant wait to get to work now so i can watch it.

kindest regards

shay

Thanks Shay buddy. Im glad your boy is over the moon pal :thumbs: .

Si.

Hi Kev no not all of the shots mate, just some when they are far away and i have remembered it.

I can estimate range quite well with my eyes buddy to tell you the truth so rely on them more that the LRF.

You know if you are have estimated correctly with a .22 calibre pal. Because if you havent you miss, simple as that.

I hit a few so i cant be too bad at it :whistling:

Si

Edited by zini

Zini, i take my hat off to you... that is some great shooting! :clapper:

Quick question what scope are you using?

Im more of a FAC shooter but needed a cheap PCP i had a superten years ago and loved it, wish i never sold it!

I bought myself a AGS PCR1 combo for £199 with - logun mod, Niko 3-9x40, mounts, and slip. & Webley pump for £70. Not bad deal i thought i just wanted something for shots when a "live ammo" shot wasnt safe. I had a couple of crows today but fairly close at 20m.

Also what pellets do you use?

Cheers Sam

I recommend FX pellets pal.

I used to use Webley Accupels which were good I thought until I found the FX pellets.

The FX pellets group very tightly in my R10 and I can manage to put 5 into a group only a tiny bit bigger than a drawing pin size at 30 metres in .22 calibre.

Each barrel likes a different pellet though pal so its more trial and error.

My HW100KT also likes FX .22 calibre pellets and also groups very well with them.

Another cheap but excellent PCP is the BSA Ultra pal.

Zini

Hey Si,

BRILLIANT footage as always :clapper::gunsmilie::notworthy::gunsmilie::clapper:

I've had a seriously crap end to last year and start of this year :thumbdown: , you'll see why when we eventually get to meet up. (one of the few things I'm actually looking forward to this year :yes: ).

The only "Constructive" critisism I can make my good fellow, is don't use any footage from your 1st DVD in the new one. The reason I say this is its a PERSONAL PEEVE of mine when people use the same footage in one that they have used in another :yes:

The one bit I would like to see in ALL your DVD's is the Coney Gymnastic entry for the next summer Olympics, simply because, I have watched it dozens of times and I wet myself laughing each time I see it :lol:

Ive shown that clip to loads of people, even non shooters and those against shooting 'poor fwuffy widdle wabbits' and everyone has creased when they've seen it :boogy:

You should send that into YBF for a wedge of notes :yes:

Best wildlife (or should that be best wild-death) photography of 2009 :yahoo:

Phantom