anyone like my dog like to hear your thouts onhim please

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why diss the bloke? how do you know if he is talking shit or not

How do you know he it tell the truth then ? face it bud 40 out off 44 it a bit far fetch :tongue2:

well said kaka hard to believe :no::no::no::no::no::no:

i never said i belived him, all im sayin whats the point in giving him a hard time, whos to say 40 out of 44 is far feched?

How do you know he it tell the truth then ? face it bud 40 out off 44 it a bit far fetch :tongue2:

i never said i belived him, all im sayin whats the point in giving him a hard time, whos to say 40 out of 44 is far feched?

i do !! not imposible :whistling:

i do !! not imposible :whistling:

lad chats shit full stop :wallbash:

he just a young lad age 14 trying to impress talking numbers with his lurcher well if he did get 40 , 44 he doing something right

Edited by KAKA

been worin him since he was 8 months old hes takin fox rabbit and bit biger in and out went out 2 weeks back started 6.30 at night got in at 4.00 in morning went out with 2 other dogs but my dog on his own had 40 out of 44 heres another pic boys

pmsl its more or less the same as the first pic :clapper:

i dont know why peoplebother posting on this site all everyone does is slag each other down..ffs lads 40 out of 44 is not impossible..then again the fella may be a dreamer but so what we,re all allowed to dream are,nt we .i say fair play fella..here,sto 50 out of 50 eh..atb..darrell. :thumbs:

i dont know why peoplebother posting on this site all everyone does is slag each other down..ffs lads 40 out of 44 is not impossible..then again the fella may be a dreamer but so what we,re all allowed to dream are,nt we .i say fair play fella..here,sto 50 out of 50 eh..atb..darrell. :thumbs:

fair play if he did but we all find it hard to beleive 14 15 year old lad postong this i think you find :yes:

been worin him since he was 8 months old hes takin fox rabbit and bit biger in and out went out 2 weeks back started 6.30 at night got in at 4.00 in morning went out with 2 other dogs but my dog on his own had 40 out of 44 heres another pic boys

40 /44 very good was that in a night or over 5years ..lol :whistling:

its not that hard to believe. if the rabbits hadnt been lamped much before most could have been clappers. and it was over nine hours. at the begining of the season when the rabbits wernt shy my dog got 15 in about 20 minutes and she was only 15 month at the time. differnt now though now they shy.

I don't think theres any need to just put him down, i was out one night with Ginny she caught 38 and missed about 3 all night. Then had her out another time and she got 50 but missed alot more, so I do think its possible. And if its right what he says about alot of people using his dog to stud, it must be well known in the area.( obviusly for good bags).