allergic to dogs

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no stig we have a artifichel one it only seems to happen when paddy is in the room her nose wil satrt to run her eyes get sore etc just trying to put my finger on it

might not be the dog - .. you should know better than askin advice on here .. maybe it is that a dogs just not for you .. your gp should be able to pin point what it is could be somethng simple change in wash powder anything along those lines - move the dog away for a few days if you can see how it go`s - good luck tracking it down. Edited by the_stig

maybe keep a ferret,well handled can make a great companion for a kid,easy to look after and plenty of info out there on their needs and requirements,just a thought :thumbs:

Jeez, no, please. :wallbash::wallbash:

Don't keep any animal. Whatever you keep, it'll cause problems. Collect stamps or summat.

had her to the dcortor today he said she might be hasnt gave me anthing for her yet said come back on tuesday keep dog away from her tonight and let him back next to her in moring see how she goes .he said he does not want to give her anthing yet as she is still young .but he said if she is alergic to him .the dog will have to go

Unreal.

If you really care for the dog, and your child is allergic, kennel it outdoors.

Alternatively, if you are a numpty peddler, like 90% of us think, shift it on to someone else or get someone to cull it. Really feel sorry for the dog, they didnt ask for this, and they certainly dont deserve it. You should be ashamed of yourself.

i have read online while other half is out and she has all the symtons of it

and steel who are you to say i cant look after animals i asked a question

i would never ever want to get rid of paddy he is briliant but if she is alergic to dogs what can i do. cant keep her on medicne for the rest of hr life over one dog that is not fair

LOL as predicted LOL.

Just make sure the dog goes to someone who actually wants it and is going to do the right thing by it.

Oh and never take on another dog again, it seems you're not cut out for it.

Edited by Attack Fell Terrier

had her to the dcortor today he said she might be hasnt gave me anthing for her yet said come back on tuesday keep dog away from her tonight and let him back next to her in moring see how she goes .he said he does not want to give her anthing yet as she is still young .but he said if she is alergic to him .the dog will have to go

If the kid is allergic to the dog and you still want a dog read up on Bedlington Terriers they dont shed hair so would be suitable for people with allergies just a thought