having worked for ford for the last 9 yrs can honestly say they are pure crap!!!!! i hate these and explorers too, the last one i fixed cost the fella just short of 1500 quid and needed everything doing, break pipes, sills patching, front and rear brakes, diff oils changing etc etc etc the list was endless!!! when i test drove it, it was like being sat in a tank and had the turning circle of the arc royal but slower!! proper crap, give me a fourtrack anyday the engine would pull a house down its just a shame they rot the body off the chasis!!! but its horses for courses if your happy then thats all that matters innit? atb...daks :)

having worked for ford for the last 9 yrs can honestly say they are pure crap!!!!! i hate these and explorers too, the last one i fixed cost the fella just short of 1500 quid and needed everything doing, break pipes, sills patching, front and rear brakes, diff oils changing etc etc etc the list was endless!!! when i test drove it, it was like being sat in a tank and had the turning circle of the arc royal but slower!! proper crap, give me a fourtrack anyday the engine would pull a house down its just a shame they rot the body off the chasis!!! but its horses for courses if your happy then thats all that matters innit? atb...daks :)

hilux invincible

we had one when we lived in spain and couldnt falt it drove up mountains in that motor,wouldnt know what there like in mud though. :whistling:

going of on a complete tangent ,did you do any hunting out there matt?