Flat Feet

Hi we have had my dog about 4 months now he is 12 months old and the idiots who had him before us didnt look after him at all he has flat feet and hardly no muscle we took him in because we felt so sorry for him and to try and help him we are now trying to sell him because my partner dont have the time to walk or work him to what he deserves, he is a lovely dog will this affect us selling him he is a bull greyhound but really racey will his feet ever come right any help would be greatly appreciated no silly comments please

Edited by welshgirl09

Hi we have had my dog about 4 months now he is 12 months old and the idiots who had him before us didnt look after him at all he has flat feet and hardly no muscle we took him in because we felt so sorry for him and to try and help him we are now trying to sell him because my partner dont have the time to walk or work him to what he deserves, he is a lovely dog will this affect us selling him he is a bull greyhound but really racey will his feet ever come right any help would be greatly appreciated no silly comments please

why take the dog in the first place to only keep him such a short time, it will only unsettle the dog even more,

why take the dog in the first place to only keep him such a short time, it will only unsettle the dog even more,

Because if I didnt take him in he wouldnt be here now and he has so much potential dont he deserve a chance

Because if I didnt take him in he wouldnt be here now and he has so much potential dont he deserve a chance

yes he does deserve a chance, but the least you can do is find the dog a home were he will not be passed on again by the way i am not having a go,

atb mooney

If you are able to walk him, one hour in the morning, and the same at night, you will find his feet will come up and also his muscles and body tone will improve greatly, and also the person who is walking him, there fitness will improve greatly, I would imagine his toe nails would need cutting, also, after you have done all that, you will have a fine looking dog on your hands and you wont want to part with him,

in all 6 weeks training, and he will look a total different dog,((( good food, and exercise, Help to make, a good dog,