whippet x geryhound for sale

hi all i have a whippet greyhound for sale 8 month old not done much work hes had one rabbit the other day and retreved back to my hands right away he stands about 23tts ginger brindle with white chest im in yorkshire (barnsley) im asking 100 pound for him and the reason for sale is im wanting something bigger like a bullx. pm me for more info or call me on 07542680788 my mate will put a pic up later as i dont no how to thanks luke edited to say hes been on the lamp a few times.

Edited by luke2009

another dog on the merry-go-round for the sake of "somthing different". hope you sort the dog a good home where it will be kept and not passed on again when the owner fancies "somthing different" :doh:

hi all i have a whippet greyhound for sale 8 month old not done much work hes had one rabbit the other day and retreved back to my hands right away he stands about 23tts ginger brindle with white chest im in yorkshire (barnsley) im asking 100 pound for him and the reason for sale is im wanting something bigger like a bullx. pm me for more info or call me on 07542680788 my mate will put a pic up later as i dont no how to thanks luke edited to say hes been on the lamp a few times.

if you enter the dog you have just now the proper way you should not have a problems in the dog takeing any quarry after all it is still a pup think you should give it a chance

will do mate