Repeal of Huntin with Dogs Act

censored.gif FFS its the labour party at its finest were getting swamped under with immagrants muslim peadophile gangs operateing in every city unemployment over 3 million our troops dieing for feck all in afiganistan honest hard working people loosing their homes and facing bankruptcy and all labour can justify is the ban.I have never voted tory the next election will be the FIRST time i am and will just to see the traitors get the smugness wiped of their facesmad.gif

had a look through all the parties sites last night and out of all of them the only one i could vote for would be the Conservative party.

Labour well we know how well they have done.

BNP well i had a look at there policies and tbh cant see how they can implement most of it.

Lib dem well tbh couldnt find anything worth reading in there policies.

Least with conservative we know what where getting.

these are my own findings we all have our own ideas i aint no guru on politics only on what i read.

After a nice Christmas i was passing a car wash just a two minuite walk from my front door, where i saw police every where, it turned out a young white student who was working at the car wash to earn a little money had been stabbed in the neck by an Albanian because his back wind screne wasnt clean enough.

It is clear to me that these people are breed not to value life, so why the f**k is our country being polluted with this horrid race along with the rest of the scum we are allowing to flood our shores.

Imigration is the most important political issue for me at the minuite so for that reason alone i will be voting the BNP.

Yours in sport Dougie

After a nice Christmas i was passing a car wash just a two minuite walk from my front door, where i saw police every where, it turned out a young white student who was working at the car wash to earn a little money had been stabbed in the neck by an Albanian because his back wind screne wasnt clean enough.

It is clear to me that these people are breed not to value life, so why the f**k is our country being polluted with this horrid race along with the rest of the scum we are allowing to flood our shores.

Imigration is the most important political issue for me at the minuite so for that reason alone i will be voting the BNP.

Yours in sport Dougie

clapper.gif Totally agree Dougie me and my family will always vote B.N.P in local elections and we are honoured to have an outstanding woman in our area who still believes in standing up for the british born ordinary working class person.If it was not for her a muslim peodophile gang would still be rapeing 13 year old girls in this town.atb dell