help needed quickly

If your valued loved pet/working animal slices its leg open, busts an artery, or is hit by a truck by all means don't walk to the vets... BLOODY RUN TO THE VETS!! Most poor folk would do just that, and go without themselves - as I have done many times myself before.

I dont understand that bit. Not having a go (who would bloody dare with you!!!! lol) Im just curious to what that meens.

Josh :)

PMSL :whistle: Anyone can challenge any word I say mate, I positively invite it. Just hope you got the proof to back up what you're saying or I'll see your tail between your legs haha Just a vestige from uni, it was drummed into us. Shame it's not like that at vet school eh? ;)

Anyway all I meant was being poor as feck you do what you can to get by with what you have available. That dog gets sick, you nurse him with broth when he can't eat, rub his ears and keep him warm. Worse comes to worse (or it's a major body-injury accident) you take him down the vets, spend the food money on the dog and that's that. You go without, to make sure your animals don't.

Shame about the kids going hungry though :laugh: I think you get what I'm saying?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your valued loved pet/working animal slices its leg open, busts an artery, or is hit by a truck by all means don't walk to the vets... BLOODY RUN TO THE VETS!! Most poor folk would do just that, and go without themselves - as I have done many times myself before.

Josh :)

P You go without, to make sure your animals don't.

Shame about the kids going hungry though :laugh: I think you get what I'm saying?

Are you seriouse? Or having a lough? :no::rolleyes:

Frank.