running mastiffs

Erm all dogs are cur then :clapper:

That should upset a few pedigree people :whistling::laugh:

all dogs are mongrels even if theve been inbred for years to look the same. :boxing:

:wallbash::doh::D

right thats enough of that, lets get back on track, mastiff xs if you dont mind. :thumbs:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all dogs are mongrels even if theve been inbred for years to look the same. :boxing:

right thats enough of that, lets get back on track, mastiff xs if you dont mind. :thumbs:

alaunte gentile mate, i think a few guys on here have them, do a search theres been a few threads on it :thumbs:

alaunte gentile mate, i think a few guys on here have them, do a search theres been a few threads on it :thumbs:

i know a few who do, buy it would make a change to see some more, instead of more bullxs :victory:

here's some pics of my big girl Jade, she's an english mastiff that i bought in 2001 has a five week old pup and now she's coming 9 years old, which is a good old age for this breed, she's has fit has a fiddle, and crashes through bushes like nobodies business, and beleive me people crap themselves when they see her. But around the house she is golden, but is a brilliant guard, she loves to work water after the snipe and the ducks, she'll dig out a crater to try to get to charlie, and she's retrieved shot birds in her younger days. What an animal.

post-27365-12616064384_thumb.jpg

post-27365-126160646122_thumb.jpg

post-27365-126160666238_thumb.jpg

post-27365-126160679443_thumb.jpg

Here you are! You won't find a fitter Dobe or Rott around!! Dobermann is 6 years, Rottweiler is 5.

Presa is also in good nik but I know a few that are, not many, but a few. Presa is 2 years.

like the doberman great condition, :thumbs:

Here you are! You won't find a fitter Dobe or Rott around!! Dobermann is 6 years, Rottweiler is 5.

Presa is also in good nik but I know a few that are, not many, but a few. Presa is 2 years.

like the doberman great condition, :thumbs:

Cheers Mate!