running mastiffs

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a bull mastiff x shes 2 generation down i bred this dog she was very athletic with a more pitbully apperance this dog was bred in the early 90 s ,the trouble was they were very protective and overtly aggressive with other dogs they were huge in size and weight but very athletically built the bitch in this picture is 8 month old (roughly)

dogs.jpg

They look great a credit to you , any more pics of the bitch at maturity :thumbs:

thanks for your kind coments unfortunatly (as much as i hate to admit it) the bitch had to be put down in the end as she was had a deep seated loathing for an other animal that breathed air,i know this is not what you thought you would hear but its true she loved the people in our house and grew a hatered of everyone else ,this bitch wasnt trained into her but just grew in her ,all of her siblings were systematically put to sleep also ,as they had the same charachteristics too.

I absouloutly loved this pup but it she wasnt for this world.