christmas idiots

walked out of asda today couldnt beleive my eyes,every isle was jam packed two abrest of people queing to pay for their shopping you couldnt get what you wanted off the shelves due to the mayhem i wouldnt mind but today was my usual shopping day could you imagine if a fire broke out,why didnt they leave more people in when people were on their way out.f#####g christmas :wallbash:rant over

:wallbash:

its the same every year mate....

what i cant understand is most shops are open boxing day anyway and the amount of oap's with a basket with only bread&milk in it and quing all that time why dont they go to their local corner shop just to pick that up :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I hate Shopping in the Larger Supermarkets at the best of times let alone this time year.People standing in the Aisles Talking instead of getting on with their Shopping Pisses me right off.Also I reckon there should be a One Way system.The Wife Doesn't like me Going Shopping with her,She likes to take her time,Me i just want to get it Done and get out of there.Rant over.

:laugh:

i love shopping as theres always loads of yummy mummys to perv :whistling: :whistling: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

I sus out the best looking bloke in there & ask him to reach summat off a high shelf :laugh:

i love shopping as theres always loads of yummy mummys to perv :whistling: :whistling: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

I sus out the best looking bloke in there & ask him to reach summat off a high shelf :laugh:

I'd oblige just so I could look down your top :D

Didnt know you liked vests & the smell of vic :laugh::laugh:

Didnt know you liked vests & the smell of vic :laugh::laugh:

Your not wearing your vest on the calender ;)

I like winding security up by going in with my bluetooth in my ear. They think you are talking to yourself & follow you round and its great for getting through tills quicker - especially when annoyed cos they think Ive got tourettes.

As for

I sus out the best looking bloke in there & ask him to reach summat off a high shelf :whistling: - you dont live near me - there isnt anything worth perving. Most the blokes in Hunting gear are over 40 with beer guts. :thumbdown:

Send some of yours up here will you :D

I like winding security up by going in with my bluetooth in my ear. They think you are talking to yourself & follow you round and its great for getting through tills quicker - especially when annoyed cos they think Ive got tourettes.

As for

I sus out the best looking bloke in there & ask him to reach summat off a high shelf :whistling: - you dont live near me - there isnt anything worth perving. Most the blokes in Hunting gear are over 40 with beer guts. :thumbdown:

All the ones with the fat guts are usually to be found eyeing up the bottles of lager & the crisps & nuts section :laugh::laugh:

As for

All the ones with the fat guts are usually to be found eyeing up the bottles of lager & the crisps & nuts section :laugh: :laugh:

You checked us all out then Kay :whistling:

Edited by jt750

Well I went to Asda today and it was busy, but surprisingly I managed to get everything on my list. Must be the first time ever.

BUT, why do they only sell cans of Guinness in fours now?? I always buy one for the horse and couldn't get it in asda - I wasn't going to buy four, he'd be :icon_eek:

feck all that my gf works at tesco so she gets it when we need it,

anyone noticed crime has risen ? in our small village, 65 cars was broken into mainly newish cars, for the cd players, sat navs, e,t,c, all togther 90 cars was done in the local area last night, :thumbdown: , come from town when crimbo near, its the same neally every year just this year on a bigger scale, ,

tesco van got stuck the other night in the snow driver left it for the night and went home, next day it was cleared out, someone got there crimbo shopping for free,