Can i ask a favour?

I know that everybody has their ferrets best interests at heart, but after having a walk with the dog just a few minutes ago, have found myself out in what has to be the coldest and clearest night i have known in many years. Temps have been forecast in minus 8's from what i have seen. It may just be worth that extra visit to the hutch or court just to make sure they have enough bedding or dampness has not crept into it somehow.

Got to be worth a check! :thumbs:

Sounds like the critters are all in good hands! :thumbs: Cheers chaps.

Stealthy the 100 yr old thing took a year to work, when filling out the profile it only let me put 99 yrs old down, been waiting a year for that! :toast:

It was worth the wait, I thought it was funny anyway mate.

Mine get a check last thing at night whatever the weather. I'm amazed the bottles haven't frozen, not even the stainless nozzles.

Mine got a lot of extra straw the other night, if they fell it's too much they shove it out. It's always worth checking that their bedding isn't damp from body heat/sweat because it's pretty useless as insulation when it's damp.