nuttall wheeler dog

At the risk of starting a bun throwing contest, what makes this fella think he is a wheeler / nuttall dog?

he's a good looking dog alright but could be bred from any terriers.

Just a few pointers i have found, nuttalls stuff tends to be docked a little shorter, and their feet are a little webbed or splayed

have also found them a little barrell chested at times

Derek Wheelers stuff is part bull, diluted as it gets bred from, but is known for its temperement :thumbs: and that staffy looking head

Have you tried asking the people you got the dog from?

all the best

GJ

At the risk of starting a bun throwing contest, what makes this fella think he is a wheeler / nuttall dog?

Just a few pointers i have found, nuttalls stuff tends to be docked a little shorter, and their feet are a little webbed or splayed

Derek Wheelers stuff is part bull, diluted as it gets bred from, but is known for its temperement :thumbs: and that staffy looking head

all the best

GJ

hello mate no cnt ask the bloke that bred him fell out with him the bloke didnt say he was a nutall wheeler he just said at a ges thats what he is hes a bit bully ill find another pic i dont no alot about terriers just gettin into it thanks for the info mate cheers L.H ps i f****n hate his tale its to long lol

post-34289-126099479518_thumb.jpg

all the best

GJ

hello mate no cnt ask the bloke that bred him fell out with him the bloke didnt say he was a nutall wheeler he just said at a ges thats what he is hes a bit bully ill find another pic i dont no alot about terriers just gettin into it thanks for the info mate cheers L.H ps i f****n hate his tale its to long lol

IMO the length of tail is just right, i prefer a little length of tail as its easier to get hold of if needed

one of my dogs has a tail that length and its perfect for the grab when needed

A lot of black terriers have a bit of Brians stuff in them somewhere, its not the names in the breeding its the willingness in the dog to do its job that counts, good luck with him and don't rush, my dog with the long tail is coming on two and is only just starting to do his job, still ha s bad days mind but dogs are a lot slower to mature than bitches, as iv'e said this is just as i find it, others may well be different

regards

GJ