Boots

i HAVE HAD EVERY PAIR of Lowas available near enough and I would not wear anything else...Meindhl are made by the same source company as LOWA so more or less the same

Black islanders are an expensive over priced non entity of a boot..2 good mates threw theres out after a month or two

i use brasher walking boots. had mine nearly three yrs now still bang on no leaks or owt. £120. will get another pair when these are done. main thing is you have to get the boot that fits you best. end of. cos what might be a great boot for one person might not suit the next persons foot shape. ;)

Guest AngelicAcid

Meindl and lowas have been designed for the toughest of conditions, unlike some other companies who are more fashion and shite.

You wont go far wrong, though have a look at the Haix range they also do a lowa type boot as well.

Meindl and lowas have been designed for the toughest of conditions, unlike some other companies who are more fashion and shite.

You wont go far wrong, though have a look at the Haix range they also do a lowa type boot as well.

has anyone had the army ones off ebay for about 70pound the ones that dont have a brand name and are they any good

Guest AngelicAcid

Shite mate, there are a few unbranded ones, you can evevn feel the quality difference immediately.

Scarpa are doing a good sale boot thats on the tv at the minute, from great outdoors stockists in the Northeast if thats any help.79.99, half price from 150 i think.

Most mountain stockists are getting rid of last of line boots for the spring gear now.