Boots

Guest AngelicAcid

I paid 116.95 from e bay,for the lowa mountain they are genuine, after 3 years still going strong, a few cuts, but no leakage at all.

Ive never tested the Haix, but a few lads on here have sworn by them.

at the minute im also wearing meindl makula and they seem like granite, but comfy as well.

Also got the traditional fell boots for the summer and okish days in the winter, they seem indestructible as well.

All good Vibram soles.

Just do a google search for all of the boots mentioned.

Guest GoneToGround1

searched google and like the boots, for the lowa's are they the combat boots? or any other ones? if you dont mind me asking what do you use yours for? mine will be walking the dogs every day and digging 2ce a weekend...so they need to be tough, fed up of buying new boots all the time! :wallbash: thanks.

Guest AngelicAcid
Guest AngelicAcid
Guest AngelicAcid

searched google and like the boots, for the lowa's are they the combat boots? or any other ones? if you dont mind me asking what do you use yours for? mine will be walking the dogs every day and digging 2ce a weekend...so they need to be tough, fed up of buying new boots all the time! :wallbash: thanks.

I'm on the lookout for new boots as well. Been looking at the Lowa Hunter Extreme GTX, look like a tidy sort of boot. Found them for £169.95, http://www.foot-steps.uk.com/product/810/0/lowa_hunter_gtx_extreme/cb5ef3e4fa218a367ee24e18cb1e17aa

Anyone had any experience of these??

BB

get lowa combat gtx there higher and gortex lined ive tried loads over the years and lowa are the best ive had wear mine 7 days a week so comfy and dry

I'm on the lookout for new boots as well. Been looking at the Lowa Hunter Extreme GTX, look like a tidy sort of boot. Found them for £169.95, http://www.foot-steps.uk.com/product/810/0/lowa_hunter_gtx_extreme/cb5ef3e4fa218a367ee24e18cb1e17aa

Anyone had any experience of these??

BB

i ordered a 2 pairs of boots from footsteps over a week ago and got a email 4 days later ta say thay were not selling that boot no more this was after they took my money from bank account and they said in email will refund me fully , still waiting for money ta come back and after 3 phone calls still not got it , would not reccomend them seems like i,m being flogged off .