anyone interested

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolute belting pups here. Anyone who wants a decent, well bred, well reared bull x pup will not be dissappointed with these!! Cheers rebel and luke?? Will keep you informed of the progress. :gunsmilie:

thanks for your coments cg and luke atb keep us updated hope to see you around with you dogs at the lurcher shows atb rebel :thumbs::thumbs:

hi mate yes i had the one with the most white on her cracking pup settled well slept next tome all night and no accedents from her ether she also cuddles up to other dogs in there bed thanks again atb mlb

thanks mlb keep us updated hope you pleased with her atb rebel :thumbs:

if you are 100% genuin you will turn up without any questions

thats abit of a statement pal!!,my mate is wanting a pup and was interested in a pup from this litter but due to the fact he lives 2hrs from scotch corner and im guessing your 1.5/2hrs from scotch corner yerself, he's not prepared to travel 7/8hrs round trip and come home empty handed, so stop being a lazy b*****d and get some pics up of the remaining pups so he,s got a better idea, before he decides wether he wants to travel down or not,

i think them pups are belter, and the sire has obviously seen the graft, the dam dont seem to have seen much, but seeing as i know yer dad, i'll take his word for her, hope you shift the pups to working homes and if they graft as good as they look they'll be near enough, so get some recent pics up, it will help.

if you are 100% genuin you will turn up without any questions

thats abit of a statement pal!!,my mate is wanting a pup and was interested in a pup from this litter but due to the fact he lives 2hrs from scotch corner and im guessing your 1.5/2hrs from scotch corner yerself, he's not prepared to travel 7/8hrs round trip and come home empty handed, so stop being a lazy b*****d and get some pics up of the remaining pups so he,s got a better idea, before he decides wether he wants to travel down or not,

i think them pups are belter, and the sire has obviously seen the graft, the dam dont seem to have seen much, but seeing as i know yer dad, i'll take his word for her, hope you shift the pups to working homes and if they graft as good as they look they'll be near enough, so get some recent pics up, it will help.

up tomoz 4 you :thumbs:

dont ring if you are going to talk s..t people ringing saying am interested but bitch ant got any scars what the f..k do scars mean nothing this bitch will take big game allday and night ant sin a bitch as good yet so think before you ring please atb rebel :thumbs:

pup reduced to 140 need to go as they are growing rapidley and taking alot of space up four dogs and one bitch left will get some picks up inbit no time wasters please as you done my head in already thanks atb rebel :thumbs: