popped over to the hotel

davyt63

hi every one

i popped over to the hotel this evening, to see how the weihrauch 100T was performing,and can tell ya its still going good.

i went in to reception at the hotel to let them know i was about,and the lovely martha said yes thats ok carry on, "and when you have finished check out via my room" lol i wish! she is lovely though!

anyways got me self set up and drove round the back and parked up,it was 20 minutes till the first target arrived, as it did my phone went yes! it was spike25blue again always trying to put me of :tongue2: lol

but had it on silent and put it to the back of my head,just as i put the lead to the head of the target! THWACK! no need to lamp it,as it was light up by the store room light.it just fell forward not a twitch! :thumbs:

where it fell

ABCD0006-19.jpg

i waited another 10 minutes and another hopped out of the hedge right into my cross hairs THWACK!! another one bites the dust! not much happened after this, apart from one of the kitchen staff came out for a fag and noticed 2 dead Bunny's on the back lawn ,he walked over and looked down and in his foreign language he said WELL!WELL!WELL! :laugh: it was so funny.

where the 2nd fell

ABCD0005-19.jpg

he then noticed me parked up and went back in side,so went out at 8:20pm and was back home by 10:00pm not bad me tinks!! :thumbs:

and a group photo

ABCD0009-18.jpg

happy hunting

davy

Nice shooting and good write up Davy.

The HW100T is looking awesome mate.

The camo job looks the dogs :thumbs:

I'm thinking of taking out my old trusty this afternoon for a play

All the best

Si

Davy my good fellow,

That is what I call superb shot placement :notworthy:

Well done buddy :clapper:

You should see the furry feckers at the hotel we use for the UBC comps in Coventry.

First night there, opened the curtains in the morning, counted 40 odd :yes: and all I had on me were my pistols :doh:

Next time I take the S200 :gunsmilie:

Again; great shooting.

Phantom