what x is best

There was a post like this a few weeks ago.

Bull/hound X Saluki/hound would be a great all rounder especially if you get a first cross of this.

i have a saluki grey x bull grey dog pup 6 month old both his parents were first cross and were good workers im hoping my pup will be the same

this has popped up a few times over the years. You will never get the right answer mate its each to their own. My x or dog may not suit the man next to me and vice versa. Or i can say is if your happy with the x you have and it pleases you then feck everyone else. I just like any x in full flight giving its all every single time and never quiting no matter how hard it gets.

as for a allrounder you cant beat somthing with collie in it but sometimes it isnt all about the cross of the dog its what you put into it that matters.. doo away with all the 1/8 1/16 shit and go for a pup out of a lurcher x lurcher as usualy theve been bred for the quality of the parents working abilty and structures such as feet length of tail an all that wich imo should throw a good pup thats if its bred from allround working parents that have proven them selves on there quarry

no one is going to agree about an allrounder because they all have different experiences(spelling) with diffrerent x's but i like 1st x bull/grey to a bull/grey/saluki/grey end up like this:post-32589-126045447997_thumb.jpg atb shaun

Very nice what sort of height you

expecting her to make

Mick..